The Real Shaving Co. Shave2 Cream, Moisturising, 5.05 oz.
- Double Concentrated- Longer Lasting
- Closer & More Comfortable Shave
- Moisturises Skin
- Professional Formula
- Larger Size
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Such as Geo F Trumper shaving cake soap. For me though they are very hard to lather well.
1. Place warm water on top of the soap cake inside the wooden bowl made by Geo F Trumper.
2. Wash face with Proraso pre-shave soap, about a smashed grape or smashed cherry amount..
3. Leave the Proraso pre-shave soap on your face while you dump the water off the top of the cake soap.
4. Load your badger brush with the wetted cake soap in the gft wooden bowl (about one minute)
5. Place a small amount of this Shave2 Cream in the bottom of your empty shaving mug.
6. Bring the brush that was loaded up the geo f trumper cake soap and finish mixing for another minute
in the cup or mug with the Shave2 Cream dab (about the size of typical toothpaste amount).
The combination of the two different soaps mixed together makes and excellent combination of uber lather..
I then finish my shave with Geo F Trumper SKIN FOOD as an aftershave lotion. Again amount is equal to a smashed grape.
Just had my best shave yet to date especially for those hard to cut stubbles on the Adam's apple.
I used this cream (Shave2 Cream) W I T H O U T the Geo F Trumper cake soap.
Just the plain old cream out of the tube by itself and it was the closest shave yet.
I used Proraso Pre-Shave, the one with eucalyptus oil for an ingredient.
Shave2 Cream shaving lather.
Geo F Trumper skin food for the post shave
Merkru Progress razor set on adjustment 4.
Crystal/Personna Red Israeli blades.
I'm not sure why I did NOT see this earlier.
Must have been a different razor ... maybe no pre-shave ...Read more ›
My face does not feel all dried out after shaving either... it moisturizes the skin. Price is right too. Highly recommended.
I used to be able to get this at my local drug store, but they dropped this for a terribly inferior competitor :( . So now I have to buy on-line... and this is 3x what I used to pay.
For this price, I'd lean towards Art of Shaving - it's about 33% more $$ than this, but incrementally better than this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the best shaving cream ever. Wish it were more widely available and cheaper, but it is simply the best. There is nothing comparable to it on the market.Published 9 months ago by Michael Martin
A bit expensive but you only need to use a little so it lasts longer than most shaving creams. Works well with the right razors.Published 12 months ago by Sharkdiver008
As for as I,m concerned this is the best Shave Cream on the marketPublished 20 months ago by Diamondback
met expectations. Unfortunately, I've noticed that the price is quite volatile so one has to be somewhat diligent when to actually buy the product. Very close shave indeed.Published 21 months ago by Peter Cirino