Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 20, 2015
I actually love this magazine. The print version is done well and there are always articles that I read and keep. I am rating this three star based on extraordinarily poor customer service. I wanted to take the digital version with me on vacation, but for some reason could no longer access my library or download copies. This is recent, as in past, I have always been able to do so. I emailed RS for assistance. A week passed with no response. I followed up and received a response that they needed additional info as they could not locate my account. I provided the info they requested. No response. A week passed and I followed up. Two days later I received an email that they needed the same info I had already sent as they couldn't find my account. I sent it again. A week passed. No response. I followed up with a third request. No response. Today I follow up with a fourth request, but have little hope that RS has any interest in helping me with this issue. This was very disappointing. If RS does not wish to provide customer service, they should stop implying that that they do.
192 helpful votes
193 helpful votes
on April 21, 2016
Really wanted to like this magazine but the online experience is terrible. Only a few pages download and when I hit what appears to be a next page arrow it sends me to a shopping site. Trying to turn the page normally (swipe) sends me to the shopping site too. Cancelling before I get charged for a table of contents and a shopping site.
115 helpful votes
116 helpful votes
on September 11, 2016
I used to like "Real Simple," but over time, it's become another Good Housekeeping and the like, but much more expensive, due to its arty layouts, thicker paper, etc. It's definitely geared toward women who are married, who have children, and who have a high income. It's pretty to look out, but it's certainly not useful for me. I am not subscribing any more. I get more use out of "Oprah" than I do "Real Simple."
51 helpful votes
52 helpful votes
on January 4, 2015
I bought one for 4.99, like the issue but I keep getting billed for $40.00 for a full year that I did not ask for.
Now they are threatening collections, can't find a phone number that will get me help. Awful experience, still going on
102 helpful votes
103 helpful votes
on November 16, 2017
I love the magazine. I do not love the auto-renewal feature. As long as you watch out for the auto-renewal this product is definitely a great deal. If you let it auto-renew, be sure to compare prices.
on March 4, 2017
Lots of information month after month. Thanks!
2 helpful votes
on November 17, 2015
This magazine is a great alternative to traditional home magazines. I have found so many interesting stories, recipes, and house decor ideas that I have not found in other magazines ever before. This is very large magazine page why and for your money you do get a good value because there's something for everyone in this magazine. I received this magazine 3 months subscription free with my Prime membership.
2 helpful votes
on October 23, 2017
I bought this as a gift for my neighbor. I've been a long time subscriber and always enjoy each new issue.
on June 2, 2016
I received my first issue the other day. It is so much nicer getting the magazine delivered to my home rather than picking it up at the grocery store.

It is filled with great ideas and articles and can do one of two things. Encourage you to be more organized or really send you to the deepest place where you look around and realize you have way to much junk in your home and are inspired to purge like a mad woman!
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on December 13, 2016
Had always loved this magazine though I am a little disappointed that whoever is doing the pictures/articles lately for inside the magazine itself is doing stark, cold, plain, props that are not that appealing with garish primary color backdrops. hoping this is just a temporary thing for their articles and they get back to great photography.