Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 5, 2013
Very poorly constructed. The arms and legs are designed to pull apart (I believe), which is fine, but the sockets in which the legs sit in are different lengths so 1 leg falls off all the time plus this creates 1 leg to be longer. Also, 1 of the arms falls off easily and all of this was like this out of the box, so what little use my son has had, makes these parts fall off raven easier. The "Atom" that we purchased as well has a similar problem.
on August 2, 2017
Broke five seconds out of the box. Parts are supposed to come off, but the piece that holds the legs together is what snapped off. $40 for a 5 inch toy that was made for the dollar store??
on March 24, 2014
This is nice. But is more for looking at rather than playing with falls apart a lot like legos or something. . .but cool for movie man cave room... . Theatre room. Theat
on August 2, 2013
The lighting up function is great on this series of robots, but the body parts coming off during gentile play sucks. My son gets frusterated because they come off so easily, but are difficult to force back on....
on May 30, 2015
I'm sorry but I find these toys to be junky. For $35 they are very small and flimsy. I returned mine cus it didn't even light up. I'd rather put the money to better use for my grandson. It would of been broken in a day.
on March 4, 2013
Purchased this for my son. It was well packaged and received on time. He is so happy with this figure, that he is hoping to get more for his birthday.
on February 27, 2016
Very small to be so expensive
on August 14, 2014
My nephew loved this, they are just a little pricey, but what toys arent
on August 29, 2013
This is a very nice toy but I think it should be kept from small children because the fists come off. I think it is perfect for an older child.
on August 19, 2014