Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 10, 2013
We now have 6 or 8 Real Steel figures and all our kids (boys 3 & 6, girl 8) love them. These are one of the few toys they enjoy playing with together and share nicely. They build "boxing rings" for them with magnetiles and generally have a blast.

I docked one star because Twin Cities' shoulder cuffs come off soooo easily and I'm a bit tired of searching for them while my 3-year-old complains about missing them. I'd honestly rather they were part of the arm. But it's not a huge deal, and he loves loves both these guys.
4 people found this helpful
on December 28, 2012
I bought another 5 pack of real steel figures that included the Atom figure but my son wanted the Twin Cities so bad that I purchased this set too. The arms and legs are removable which is great for my 2.5 year old that loves pulling them apart and I don't have to worry about him breaking them. Great quality... the only little thing that bugs me about the Twin Cities figure is that it has shoulder pieces that are very small and removable too so I already know they will be lost before too long.
3 people found this helpful
on March 18, 2016
My son loves this movie and these toys are awesome as well. They can take, somewhat, of a beating but he really enjoyed these for his birthday. Great price on great toys that were hard to find locally. Good shipper and customer service.
on July 15, 2017
I bought this toy for my nephew and send it to the Philippines for him. but when he opened the packaging of the toy he got disappointed because the arms of this freaking toys are both left hands. I want to be nice but this toy costs too much and it's not even worth it. ALSO it is only just a PLASTIC TOY.
on November 3, 2015
bought as a gift, a little pricey for the size
on May 31, 2014
Bought these for my 6 year old son who loved the movie. They have lasted several months and seem better made than a lot of the garbage you buy these days. After months of play, they have not fallen apart or broke. There are some other action figures from Real Steel for sale that are a few inches bigger so be sure you get the size you want when buying them.
on February 9, 2013
My 7-year-old son's favorite movie. So he was excited to get these 2-packs for Christmas. He's enjoyed playing with them.
One person found this helpful
on January 7, 2014
My great nephew loved these two! He had a blast playing them at my house. They lit up and made noise which he liked. Only complaint is that they were quite small for the price.
on October 22, 2017
i like atom and twin cites
on January 8, 2017
Item arrived on-schedule and was exactly as expected. My nephew loved it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.