|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.00 (10%)|
real Techniques Stippling Brush
- Hand cut hair design allows for even and streak free application of makeup
- Synthetic taklon bristles are non-porous and do not trap or absorb product, bacteria and dead skin cells
- Bristles are less prone to breakage or damage as well as keep clean and maintain
- Uniquely shaped and color coded aluminum ferrule
- Online video tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/realtechniques
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Stippling Brush
This dual fiber brush is the trade secret for creating airbrushed, high definition results with all types of makeup.
About the Brushes
- Designed with pro makeup artist Samantha Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever.
- Synthetic bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since our bristles are synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.
- The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes, and the perfect finish like a pro.
- Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish.
- The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer.
- Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look.
Brush Care Tips
We always love sharing our tips on proper brush care, since clean brushes create the best makeup results. We suggest using a brush cleanser to wash them every week if used daily. Here are some step-by-step instructions: Wet the brush with warm water, being careful not to fully immerse the base of the bristles. Place a pea-sized drop of brush cleanser (or any mild cleanser like baby shampoo) in the palm of your hand. Swirl the bristles in the cleanser in a circular motion until the brush is fully lathered. Rinse the bristles, squeezing from the base to the tips to remove excess water. Repeat until the water runs clear and all makeup is removed from the brush. Reshape the bristles to their original form and lay the brush down on a flat surface to dry. You can also gently brush bristles on paper towel to remove buildup.
(Tip: Wash brushes at night so they are dry and ready for use in the morning.)
Samantha Chapman lives outside London, England and is a mother of two. She is in high demand as a makeup artist and is a top-rated YouTube beauty guru with 170 million hits and counting. The press acknowledges her as an expert in her field; she is frequently quoted and regularly appears in national and regional press. Sam's makeup artistry has appeared in publications including Harper's, Tatler, Brides, Elle, and Cosmo. In the last 15 years, she has worked with top photographers including Nick Knight and Lord Snowdon. Sam also works with celebrities including Sir Paul McCartney, Peaches Geldof, Ashley Tisdale, Charlotte Church, and more. Sam is in constant demand by private clients and students seeking training in her Pixiwoo beauty bootcamps.
Size: Pack of 1
The dual-fiber stippling brush is the trade secret for creating airbrushed, high definition results with all types of makeup.
Top Customer Reviews
I've repurchased 3 times since my original review, and this most recent time, about a month ago, I noticed differences. First, and most obvious, was the print on one side of the brush; it used to say "Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman." It now says "Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman." I thought nothing of this until I noticed a second, very important difference- this brush hurts! When I stipple my foundation on, the bristles feel spiky and sharp, enough to make my eyes water a bit. I am still using it (part-time - I use a beautyblender, too) because it still applies foundation beautifully, but I'm disappointed in the apparent quality changes.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I absolutely love this brush! But I have to say, the reviews are surprising to me. This is a Stippling brush, NOT a buffing brush. If you want to use a brush and 'buff' in your foundation, there is a Buffing brush in the Core Collection.
As far as stippling (picking up a small amount of foundation with just the very tips of the white fibers and gently bouncing the brush over your skin repeatedly until the 'dots' overlap to form even, 'airbrushed' or 'pixelated' coverage) goes, this brush is wonderful.
Yes, it's smaller than say a MAC 187 or the ELF stippling brush, but I find that's helpful in terms of reaching areas on my face such as the sides of my nose or under my eyes that a larger brush is too big for. The compact size and shorter bristles also make a less 'floppy' brush, with better resistance. I don't find that it takes a long time to do my whole face.Read more ›
This is false advertisement which is wrong to begin with but to make matters worse, I've had mine for 2 months, I take great care of it and all of the bristles are falling out. Actually, the whole brush itself popped out while I was inspecting it after a bunch of bristles were left on my face. For $10, you can get the actual brush and not have to waste your money on this. Please do not buy this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I didn't think I'd like it this much! It looks and feels authentic, and the bristles stay put! Gives an airbrushed makeup application and feels very soft on the skin.Published 5 days ago by Laura R
I usually love the real Techniques brushes but this brush really hurts my skin. The bristles are sharp and I find it painful to use and leaves my skin red.Published 10 days ago by Collette A. Mattingly
I love this brush! I use it for liquid foundation and concealer, and it is the perfect size and texture. Read morePublished 16 days ago by mandifred
Its been 6 years since I got this brush and its my daily bronzer brush!Published 16 days ago by B.Jakubisin
If you looking for a stippling brush that won't break the budget but is effective at giving a nearly flawless application this stippling brush is for you. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Victoria
This brush is great, I enjoy using it. The bristles are soft and I haven't experienced any of them falling out. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Melissa Peacock
Only brush that'll properly blend my super thick make up forever cream contourPublished 29 days ago by ENVM328
I guess it's a tricky buy, but I got a real one and it's beautiful.Published 1 month ago by Ms. Patricia E. Simmons