- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Chronicle Books; 2nd Printing edition (March 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0811800172
- ISBN-13: 978-0811800174
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 51 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #274,452 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Real Thai: The Best of Thailand's Regional Cooking Paperback – March 1, 1992
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Nancie McDermott is a food writer and cooking teacher specializing in the cuisine of Thailand, where she spent three years as a Peace Corps volunteer. Her food articles have appeared in numerous magazines, and she is the author of the perennially popular cookbook, Real Thai.
Browse award-winning titles. See more