Yuneec Typhoon H Pro 4k Intel RealSense Collision Avoidance Hexacopter GCO3 4K Camera Kit, Wizard Wand, Bag, Battery, Polaroid 32GB, and Accessory Bundle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Team mode allows for one Personal Ground Station to be bound to the copter and one Personal Ground Station to be bound to the CGO3+ camera simultaneously
- Collision avoidance is handled through the built in front sonar sensor allowing the copter to detect obstacles automatically, ensuring a safer flight
- Five rotor flight allows for the Typhoon H Hexacopter to make safe landings in the case of a motor failure
- Retractable landing gear provides an unobstructed 360-degree view of the world below via the continuous rotating 3-axis gimbal
- Typhoon H Pro 4k Collision Avoidance Hexacopter RITZ CAMERA BUNDLE INCLUDES 15 ITEMS -- ALL BRAND NEW ITEMS WITH ALL MANUFACTURER-SUPPLIED ACCESSORIES + FULL USA WARRANTIES
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The drone that knows its way around
Capable of detecting obstacles and intelligently navigating around them, Typhoon H with Intel® RealSense™ Technology gives you the freedom to explore new creative options.
Stress-free obstacle navigation
RealSense™ integrates with Follow Me mode to avoid objects while filming in any direction. The Intel® RealSense™ R200 camera with Intel® Atom™ powered module builds a 3D model of the world, allowing you to focus on the subject without worrying about flying into obstacles.
Included in this Ritz Camera Bundle:
♦ 1) Typhoon H 4k Collision Avoidance Hexacopter Yuneec launch bundle
♦ 2) Polaroid 32GB Micro SD With Adapter
♦ 3) Ritz GearTM OTG USB / Micro USB Multi-Function SD / MICRO SD Card Reader / Writer For PC, Tablet and Smartphones
♦ 4) Memory Card Wallet
♦ 5) Ritz Gear™ Premium 8-IN-1 Cleaning Kit For Cameras, Camcorders, SLRs, Lenses & Filters
In the box, Manufacturer Accessories:
♦ 1) ST16 Personal Ground Station / 16-Channel Transmitter
♦ 2) 5400mAh 4S LiPo Flight Battery (Pack of 2)
♦ 3) AC / DC Flight Battery Charger with Car Adapter
♦ 4) USB Adapter Cord
♦ 5) Neck Strap for ST16 Ground Station
♦ 6) Sun Shade for ST16 Ground Station
♦ 7) 2 x Quick Release Propeller Sets
♦ 8) 16GB microSD Memory Card with Adapter
♦ 9) Bonus Yuneec YUNWZD Wizard Wand for Typhoon Quadcopter
♦ 10) Yuneec YUNTYHBP002 Typhoon H Soft Backpack Expandable Bags
Top customer reviews
The first few experiences are a little harrowing, but I think that's mostly the extreme fear of crashing such an expensive bird - Even being somewhat experienced flying drones doesn't seem to alleviate that.
The firmware updates are a little fussy, but after an evening of fiddling and message board searching it appears to have been handled.
The built in No fly Zone programming is asinine, but after several rounds with customer service, a signed liability release form and some more fiddling got that fixed.
The packaging from Ritz was awful. The factory typhoon packaging was well done and secure in it's carrying case, but it was just thrown in a box with all the bundled stuff from Ritz - just a mess. The tape job wasn't terribly secure and one of the 32gb sd cards was missing. Not sure if it wasn't included originally, or if it fell out of one of the gaping holes in the box during transit.
Oh and the wizard wand.....unbelievable
Just got this package today, was so excited. Opened it 30 minutes ago and this is what I found.
1. 4 of the rotor arms broken, would not click into place.
2. One landing skid was broken, would not seat and was loose.
3. One gimble shock missing entirely, one unseated and the gimble wobbling around.
4. The gimble protector was loose sitting at the bottom of the box.
5. The gimble camera hub cover was missing, not in the box.
6. Boxes within had been opened and were scratched, all stickers (protective and labels) had been removed and reapplied.
7. Some random hardware, looked like clips or something was loose at the bottom of the box.
This was a previously returned drone. Dissapointed in Ritz Camera.
It is a great drone for the price. People say the camera isn't that great. But I think it's a good camera
Most recent customer reviews
The drone settings tool allows to change the maximum latitude of up to 1000 feet.Read more