3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles/Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Monitor, Exercise Time.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.2 x 1.2 x 1.6 inches|
|Item Weight||0.04 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ACCURATELY TRACK YOUR ACTIVITY – The 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer uses the latest 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology to Track your Daily Activity with Superb Accuracy. Records your Steps (Walking & Running), Distance (Km & Miles), Calories Burned and Exercise Time. It also stores up to 30 Days of your Daily Records, Helping you keep Track of your Progress and stay Motivated to Achieve your Fitness Goals.
- EASY TO SET UP & USE – Looking for a Simple Pedometer to Set Up? The 3DTriSport Pedometer is the Perfect Choice! Easy to follow User Manual or watch the helpful Setup and Operation Videos to guide you through. No Bluetooth, Downloads or Smartphones Connections required. Perfect for all Ages (Adults, Seniors and Children).
- SMART & ACCURATE - With the latest 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology to Accurately Record your Activity in any position – Clip it to your Waist, wear it around your Neck with the included Lanyard or place it in your Pocket or Bag.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES – Large clear Easy-to-Read Display, built-in Clock and Step Goal.
- EXCELLENT SUPPORT - Our Support is Friendly and Hassle Free. If you need Setup Support or have any questions we are here to Help You! Your Step Counter comes with an 18 Month Warranty. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Walk or Run your Way to Better Health!
Introducing the Top Rated 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer by Realalt.
The 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer is a great Motivator which can help you Achieve your Fitness Goals, perfect for Adults, Seniors and Children.
With the latest Tri-Accelerometer (Tri-Axis) Technology to Accurately Measure your Steps when Carried in any Position and can be Worn around your Neck by using the Lanyard included or can be placed in your Pocket or Bag.
Beautifully Compact and Lightweight, our step counter records Daily Steps (Walking & Running), Distance (KM & Miles), Calories Burned and Exercise Time, displayed on a Large Easy-to-Read screen.
The 3DTriSport Pedometer makes a Great Gift, and is a Popular choice for Walking groups and Work competitions/challenges.
Using the latest 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology to Track your Daily Activity with Superb Accuracy when carried in any position.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Record your Daily Steps (Walking or Running), Distance (Km or Miles), Calories Burned and Exercise Time. Keep track of your progress with 30 Days Memory and Total Accumulated records. You can also set yourself a daily Step Target.
SIMPLE SETUP & OPERATION
No Bluetooth, Downloads or Smartphones Connections required. Easy to follow User Manual or watch the helpful Setup and Operational Videos to guide you through. Excellent customer support available.
MULTIPLE WEARING OPTIONS
Compact and Lightweight with a removable clip and Lanyard included. Clip to your Waist, wear around your Neck on the Lanyard or place in your Pocket or Bag.
Keep track of time with the built-in clock on the large easy-to-read display with one button mode browsing. Battery included and lasts up to 12 months, no charging required.
Automatic standby mode conserves battery life when the pedometer is not in use. 10-Step Error Prevention feature prevents non-walking movements from being falsely counted as steps.
- Advanced Tri-Axis Sensor Technology.
- Records Accurate Results: Daily Steps (Walking & Running), Distance (KM & Miles), Calories Burned and Exercise Time.
- Stores up to 30 Days of Activity and Total Accumulated Records.
- Daily Step Target.
- Easy Set up and Excellent Customer Support Available.
- Multiple wearing options. Clip to waist, wear around neck on lanyard or place inside pocket or bag.
- Built-in Clock, Easy-to-read Large Display, Battery included and lasts up to 12 months.
- Standby mode to conserve battery power when not in use.
- 10 Step Error Prevention feature to prevent false step counts.
- Compact and Lightweight.
What comes inside the Package?
3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer, 1 x Belt Clip, 1 x Neck Lanyard, 1 x CR2032 Battery (lasts up to 12 months), 1 x Mini Screwdriver for Battery Replacement, User Manual, Support Card
Get the Amazing 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer Now!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 1 x 1.4 inches; 1.23 Ounces
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : August 21, 2014
- Manufacturer : Realalt
- ASIN : B07BNM7JFV
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased the 3DTriSport based upon reviews, discounting those which had a programming problem. Right after I ordered I received an email from a customer support rep, giving me instructions, a training video and a telephone number to call if I had problems.
The item arrived and the blister pack opened easily.
Included was a clip holder and a two part lanyard, and instructions (I must have three sets right now.
Programming was easy. The only mistake I made was in pulling out the plastic battery protector which started the clock. Thus was easy to correct.
The clip holder seems robust and I have clipped it to my t-shirt collar, sock, pocket while exercising at my gym and it stayed put. I have placed the small part of the lanyard on the tracker and sometimes connect it to the longer portion and wear it around my neck while on a treadmill. That way it is easier to compare the distances on each.
Now, the most important part: accuracy.
I have tracked distance on a treadmill and the 3DTriSport about 7 times. It has never deviated by more than 0.02 miles. This is accurate enough for my needs. I have also tracked distance from my house to my gym and compared to Google Maps to the TriSport and again, never more than 0.02 miles difference.
I also found that it tracks walking on stairs as well.
This in accurate, well made, and quite a value for its price.
It works for me and my wife no matter where we wear it. The necklace option is a little awkward to set up, but it clips anywhere and the clip is wide and simple. I have clipped it on my inside coat pocket, my belt loop and my shirt pocket, all with the same excellent step count. I get that nowadays people are often using their fitbit or other device to track steps, and that is, admittedly, efficient, but I'm not a fan of the fitbit option. I like to keep track a little more old school so I am forced to think about it all more. Perhaps I'll get on the fitbit bandwagon eventually, but for now, my wife and I have fun with tracking steps and calorie consumption separately.
Some people complained about the device not tracking your first 10 steps. My wife and I like that option, since it forces us to get up and move a bit more and doesn't track just walking between the couch and fridge.
Top reviews from other countries
Using it is fairly easy. When you're programming it, it has an annoying design where if you wish to increase a value, you have to press the LOWER button. If you wish to decrease a value, you have to press the UPPER button. That part just drives me nuts. However, you don't program this device all the time, but when it comes time to do so again, you'll be reminded of this annoyance.
Overall, a good reliable product that gets the job done, has a good-sized display that's easy to read, and can be conveniently clipped onto a pocket when walking. Recommend.