- Series: Routledge Studies in Critical Realism (Routledge Critical Realism) (Book 10)
- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (November 10, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415322634
- ISBN-13: 978-0415322638
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,631,735 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Realism Discourse and Deconstruction (Routledge Studies in Critical Realism (Routledge Critical Realism)) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Jonathan Joseph is a lecturer in the Department of International Politics at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. He is the author of Hegemony: A Realist Analysis and Social Theory: Conflict, Cohesion and Consent. John Michael Roberts is a lecturer in the Department of Sociology and Social Policy at the University of Leeds. He is co-editor of Critical Realism and Marxism. --This text refers to the Digital edition.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?