- Hardcover: 137 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (July 26, 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521261155
- ISBN-13: 978-0521261159
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,762,717 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Realism in Nineteenth-Century Music 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Text: English, German (translation)
Professor Dahlhaus sets out the criteria of realism, with particular reference to French and German theorists and examines the extent to which they apply to music too. The notes are revised here for the English-speaking reader.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|