- Series: Routledge Studies in Critical Realism (Routledge Critical Realism) (Book 5)
- Hardcover: 184 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (October 28, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415261902
- ISBN-13: 978-0415261906
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,434,078 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Realism and Sociology: Anti-Foundationalism, Ontology and Social Research (Routledge Studies in Critical Realism (Routledge Critical Realism))
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
About the Author
Justin Cruickshankis a lecturer in Methodology and the Philosophy of Social Science in the Nottingham Graduate School for Social Research, at Nottingham Trent University. He is the Deputy-Editor of theJournal of Critical Realism.
Browse award-winning titles. See more