Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on November 27, 2015
This is the textbook for an Arts class I teach for University of Phoenix. It's one of the better textbooks I've seen on the Arts. It covers painting, sculpture, literature, movies, theater, music, and dance. It's a great introduction to all of the Arts in a readable style with many photographs or illustrations of paintings, ballets, and plays. The book is expensive so I bought mine used, but it did not come with the music CD which is supposed to come with a new book. I recommend buying it new or checking with the seller of a used one to make sure it comes with the CD.
on September 22, 2015
I needed this book for school, even though it was not the exact version my professor recommended it was super close to his version. I had no issues following along and reading for assignments.
on August 28, 2016
This book was easy to understand and organized well. Because I am generally not art inclined, I appreciate the simplicity. This book made learning the material for my class pretty easy.
on October 4, 2013
There were almost no highlighting's in the book, nothing too ripped or anything too big of a deal. The only thing I didn't like was that the CD was not included. I had already figured that, so it not being in there wasn't a big deal to me. This was totally a steal for the price and it's a really good book! I would deff recommend!
on December 12, 2016
We use this book for a college class and it is very thorough and informative book.
on November 4, 2016
Good overview but could have explained relationship with different genres better
on February 1, 2016
It arrived on time, was new as expected. I think I am very much happy about it. Read it already n scored 95% on quizz 1,,,
on January 28, 2016
I learned so much just by reading this book. I see art in a different way after reading this book for my humanity class.
on May 19, 2014
I wish the text used more bolding for key terms though. It was hard finding out what they were because the publishers seemed to prefer using italics. Which is difficult for someone who just plans to scan a section for a certain term.
on January 18, 2017
It was helpful for my class.