Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Entertainment Weekly forum

Really, 52 magazines for 20 bucks??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 29, 2010 9:30:21 PM PDT
Bond Girl says:
Has anyone bought this magazine and received them by using this deal?

Posted on Oct 2, 2010 11:04:29 PM PDT
Noelle says:
Yep. I've subscribed through 2012 and I get my magazine every week, right on time. It's a great deal!

Posted on Oct 3, 2010 1:38:25 AM PDT
Bond Girl says:
Okay, great! I subscribed and now am just waiting on my first issue to get here in about 4-6 weeks. Yay! Thanks for the reply.

Posted on Nov 3, 2010 4:37:46 AM PDT
Anyone a current EW subscriber renewing through this deal? It's much cheaper than the deal they just emailed me and snail-mailed me about....I'm wondering if I should call their renewal department or just renew my subscription through this? Any advice?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2010 5:44:07 PM PST
DK says:
I know this is a great deal but normally once you become an EW subscriber, you'll receive an email from the publisher twice a year where you can get an entire year for $10, plus others.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2010 4:54:09 PM PST
D. Shaw says:
I have been an EW subscriber for a year and renewal is coming in a few months. I have NOT gotten any great deals like this or the $10 offer you say we'll get. So maybe it depends on how you got the subscription originally, or??

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2010 6:59:23 PM PST
DK says:
I checked my past emails and it's said "Special Perk for Entertainment Weekly Magazine Subscribers" courtesy of Time Warner. It's their employee rate "friends and family promotion" with up to 94% off the cover price which is how I got EW for $10/year, and gifted subscriptions to friends, and forwarded the email along. Not sure how I originally became a subscriber, it's been years but they have my email address on file. Do you receive their "Advance Movie Screenings" emails? If so, it'll just be a matter of time before you receive the special perk.

Posted on Jan 1, 2011 7:25:13 AM PST
RDL926 says:
Have been a EW subscriber for a long time. 2 years ago I realized I was paying way to much for the subscription and seriously thought about cancelling (rough economic times). I found this $15 deal on Amazon and got it. It is great! No Interuption in my issues, I'm saving so much money and I get to keep getting all the great entertainment news. When I had my subscription through the original channels I never received an e-mail about a special $10 rate. Oh well!

Posted on Jan 1, 2011 8:19:12 AM PST
It says auto renewal. Anyone know that rate?

Posted on Jun 2, 2011 5:14:49 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 3, 2011 4:08:33 AM PDT
VC says:
I've been a longtime subscriber and next month it expires. They keep mailing me about their great renewal rate of 3 years - $1.09 each issue - 67% off newstand price. That is $170.04 ?!?! Insane.

I'm going to renew through here. Let's see if there is any interruption or duplicate issue.

Update: EW updated my expiration within a week or two and was flawless. It automatically extended it by 2 years.

Posted on Jul 3, 2011 1:09:28 AM PDT
Bonny says:
shoot!! I JUST renewed my subscription through EW and I paid almost triple the price! L A M E.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2011 4:07:35 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 3, 2011 4:07:46 AM PDT
VC says:
Cancel your subscription, get your money back, then order through here :)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2011 6:21:04 PM PDT
Suhabro says:
I've subscribed and gotten every issue as promised. It's a great deal.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Sep 29, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 22, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Entertainment Weekly
Entertainment Weekly by Entertainment Weekly, Inc.
4.4 out of 5 stars (583)