4-month subscription Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Halloween Candy Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon pbskids pbskids pbskids  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Cycling on Amazon STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 17, 2012 10:55:55 PM PDT
Destroyer77 says:
One of the best Kinect game series ever made and now it's going to the Wii U? I didn't see any showing of the kinect in the trailer or on here for that matter. Anyone hear otherwise?

Posted on Jul 18, 2012 9:11:27 AM PDT
I was thinking the same thing, for a game that started on the Kinect (correct me if I'm wrong), I'm hoping that the Xbox 360 version will be revealed later...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 18, 2012 9:59:00 AM PDT
Destroyer77 says:
Well, I think the 'Evolved series' started on the kinect. I actually figured this out a little after I posted. Just go to their main site for Fitness Evolved and they WILL indeed be releasing one for the 360. They're just promoting the Wii U one :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 18, 2012 10:09:44 AM PDT
Yay :)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 8, 2012 5:23:12 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 8, 2012 5:23:34 PM PDT
Gregor says:
Destroyes77: Where exactly on their site did you see that written?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 8, 2012 5:30:52 PM PDT
Destroyer77 says:
I saw it in the listings on Amazon and got a little worried when I didn't see a preorder one for the 360. It's since been confirmed on the website that there will be a 360 one, however, I'm not sure how to delete this posting or if it's possible so I'll probably get more comments on this.

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 5:45:08 PM PDT
Gregor says:
Destroyer77, I have been on their website and didn't see anywhere confirmed that it will be released also for Xbox 360. Could you provide a link?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 8, 2012 5:55:26 PM PDT
Destroyer77 says:
Hmm, I can't seem to find it on there now, but this page seems to have more details on it: http://wiiudaily.com/your-shape-2013/ Saying: The previous games in the series were released on the Xbox 360, but Your Shape 2013 will be coming to the Wii U as well.

Also consider that Your Shape is one of the major Kinect game series out there so it'd be stupid to not have it on the 360

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 6:13:46 AM PST
KRich says:
Managers in the ubisoft forum have said that it will be a Wii U exclusive title. I can't find anything on their site that says it will be out for xbox.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 1:56:17 PM PST
Destroyer77 says:
Well, this was stuff on the Internet from awhile ago, so I guess it was wrong. I wanted to delete this topic anyhow. Thanks to whoever put I didn't add to the discussion for every single post I put up including the original darn question, really helps my reputation on here

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 1:53:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2012 2:03:17 PM PST
QuickDraw says:
Ubisoft does not want me to buy this game since it's only Wii U only (or at least for the Christmas season). I will just use my 2012 version for this coming year. I also bought Dance Central 3 for a new game. Microsoft appreciates my money. Maybe I will look for the 2014 version next Christmas, if Ubisoft gets a clue abouts it's customers.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Jun 17, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about