- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Knowledge Publications (June 23, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1603220054
- ISBN-13: 978-1603220057
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,322,518 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Really Save Money and Energy in Cooling Your Home
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
What I learned:
1 half gallon of water removes as much energy (heat) as a 5000 btu AC running for 1 hour
Use the least amount of water you can to keep your roof moist. If its poring down your gutter you are using to much water.