CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.51 shipping
Reaper Miniatures 9107 Brush-On Sealer
|Price:||$7.08 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Master Series Paint by Reaper Miniatures
- Exact colors may vary from the colors on your screen.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
RPR09107PT Brush on Sealer Master Series Paint .5oz by Reaper Miniatures
Reaper paints are water based paints and are used to paint all forms of miniatures, terrain, scenery, and many other applications
Note - Due to differences in
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I've always been a spray sealer guy.
2. I recently switched to the Reaper brush-on sealer to try and add some extra protection to the parts of the minis that get touched a lot (head/base/weapon); you know, the parts that people who don't spend 16 hours painting a mini grab like a stoned monkey.
3. For the most part, the brush on sealer works fine. But... When it goes wrong, it goes VERY wrong. And when it goes wrong, you are going to repaint and pray that nothing messed up the eyes.
To quote Ms. Swift: SHAKE IT UP! For the love of all that is holy, SHAKE IT UP! The compounds in the sealer tend to separate and you'll get chalky white blobs in some spots and paint removal in others (AW LORT!). On a mostly dark mini, the chalky white goop is disaster. On any mini, paint stripping is a war crime.
Shake. It. Up. And then shake it up some more. Shake it until blue electric static crackles around your wrist and you start to rip a hole in the Space-Time continuum.