- Series: Aristotelian Society Series (Book 3)
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Blackwell Pub (January 1, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0631138447
- ISBN-13: 978-0631138440
- Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.6 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,850,003 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Reasoning With Arbitrary Objects (Aristotelian Society Series) 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
An immediate advantage is that the talk on arbitrary objects receives a sound formal semantics and that the extended language of logic calculi becomes a semantics, so that the soundness of logic
inference becomes a truely local property.
The latter is also achieved in [...]
without changing the semantical objects.
But Kit Fine was first and his book contains a plentitude of great ideas not mentioned here.