Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Reaver (Demonica)
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on March 17, 2015
Loved this book. Great imagery, hot sex, got to visit old friends at UG. I didn't read the four Horseman, just couldn't get into them so I was afraid I would be lost coming back to the series but Larissa Ione did a good job of catching the reader up. Didn't feel like I was missing any critical details. Looking forward to the next in the series and can't wait for Revenant's story. I recommend this book highly if you like supernatural fighting with your romance.
on December 27, 2013
Larissa puts some great zingers in this story. This one kind of lagged through the first half of the story, then it got better. Larissa changed up the phrases the characters use in this one too.

I love how Larissa goes over the top with the things that happen in the story with the characters.
Can't wait for the next in the series. The new fallen angel Horseman Watcher gets his story! It seems, it will be interesting.
Also, I know there was more action then romance telling for the story but, to me, Larissa pulled it off. I was still satisfied. I recommend this one.
on September 25, 2014
Reaver's story was too amazing to really go into detail. I will say if you have read this series everything you know about Harvester and Reaver will be SHATTERED from reading this book!!! In the best was possible~ The skill Larissa Ione shows in her depth for detail and her unique ability to completely throw you!! So Clever and Hot!! I was completely engrossed in this book from the very beginning and after I read it I just wanted to tart the whole series again.. Right from the Start!!!!!!
on December 27, 2013
Reaver has always been one of my favorites in this series, I just love him! Wow...this book was action packed and kept me on the edge of my seat. I needed to know what happened. It was hard to put down. The pain and anguish that both Reaver and Harvester when through...agh! I felt horrible for them. I loved this entire series, along with the Demonica series. This book I think is my favorite though. I had been dying for Reaver to finally get his HEA!!! So glad he finally did! Very interested in learning more about Revenant in the next book.
on January 12, 2014
Wickedly and heatedly swoon worthy read...It's not just the romance or the 'Radiant' enlightenment nor is it the animosity and deception...What is it then? Don't kno wat it wud b 4 u but it took me deep inside myself, rooted around & cuddled the best place to watch the drama unfolds. The core concept takes ur spirit on an empowering soar and it does make u look at those obstacles in ur life squint-eyed with ur mind wide open at ways to conquer them all...After all you are the master of your fate...Believe it and Reave it;-)
on January 9, 2014
Very well written and entertaining as always. I love all of this author's books and I've read most them. The only thing I didn't like was that there wasn't not enough chemistry between the h and H. I didn't feel a true connect between them. Not sure if it was because there was so much going on, but there was really no passion. It felt like the sex scenes were just thrown in because the author remembered that this is suppose to a love story. Other then that, it was a really good book and I can't wait for the next one.
on January 21, 2014
I have enjoyed all the books in the Demonica series! I can't wait for the next book. Keep them coming Larissa! I love the fact that she tells the story and keeps you interest from beginning to end. She does repeat the characters thoughts, emotions eover and over again in order to meet the page number requirement of 384 pages which many author's who my favorites are currently doing (drives me crazy). I know that when i purchase one of Ms. Ione's books that it will have my rapt attention from beginning to end.
on December 31, 2013
LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!! I'm a big fan of Larissa Ione's books especially these. Have read all of this series starting with the Sem brothers. I love that in her books she keeps all the characters intertwined throughout the books.

I love the fact that in this book Reaver and Harvester finally find out what truly happened to them and why. The interaction between them has always been volatile and now we know why.

GREAT BOOK!!!!! LARISSA ROCKS!!!! Can't wait to read Revalant's story.
on January 14, 2014
The only reason it gets 4 stars and not 5 is pacing. It went from Reaver being 4 days away from where they were keeping Harvester to he's suddenly there rescuing her. I would have liked a little more detail about what he went through to rescue her. Then it was way too easy to get her out. You're telling me that Satan's daughter doesn't have an army guarding her?
Finally, the Radiant thing is cool, but kind of unbelievable. I liked Reaver when he had limits. It was still a great story!
on June 28, 2014
It was awesome!!!

Along w/the Azagoth Novella....

I've said this before & I'll say it again. I firmly feel this is book series, the Horsemen series, & another author's book series convey possible culture realities of the paranormal world. I'm not saying its ALL of it, but there are instances where certain situations gives perspective to the culture...

BUT That's just my personal opinion & thoughts... =)