Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reba - Seasons 1-4
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on April 19, 2008
This will make you laugh and cry all the way through each programme. I bought all sesries and you could watch them over and over. it is a situation where the man of the divorced couple gets married again. The new woman idolizes the last wife and everyone gets on well but so much kind and appropriate sarcasm gets thrown around. It is never rude or in bad taste and so many life lessons are bought out and always 1 in each epeisode. I could see this situtaion happening in real life and that is why it is so funny. But yes i do ususlly cry too because of the realness of the situations. Excellent. A+++ and i watch all kinds of programmes but this is so good to just chill out and relax. Clean sense of humour.
on May 4, 2008
I love the show Reba and i wanted to buy the seasons for a while now. I did not want to pay $30 a season like they are listed in many stores i went to. I went on amazon and it had them for $20 each and that was reasonable but when i went to buy it they had all four seasons together for this great price! They arrived packaged together and to any tv box set collector or any tv show lover, its a great feeling to have ALL the seasons come at once.
The show of course is amazing. I recommend getting all seasons at once like i did, it saves money and instantly, your collection is complete.
on June 13, 2008
Reba season 1 thru 4 . It was great. Are there more seasons of Reba available. I would like to purchase them. The show is so funny. The DVDs were great quality (new) and these 2 sided dvd's are great. My first time using them. I think that helped to keep down the cost. Had these been more expensive I could not have bought them ata this time. Thanks Let me know about season five etc.
on June 17, 2008
It was great being able to get the full first four seasons of Reba in one purchase. There are some special features, but nothing too great. Now if only seasons 5 and 6 would be released!

I really enjoy this great show, and any Reba fans would be happy buying this four-pack.
on June 1, 2008
Having all four seasons of the Reba show has been a real treat. These are all top-quality imagery, arranged sequentially, with simple menus. The episodes themselves are what you would expect-- hilarious. Definitely recommend this package.
on June 3, 2008
We have enjoyed Reba in reruns and now we can watch whenever we like!! Terrific shows that make you laugh, cry and think! A must have for any true Reba fan.
on May 24, 2008
The product came quickly and in excellent condition. We have spent many happy hours watching Reba and can't wait for season's 5 and 6.Teresa J.
on April 17, 2008
I am very happy with this purchase!! Reba is hilarious! Me and my Grandma watch a few episodes every night, she loves her to! So if your a fan of Reba, and you love to laugh, I would highly reccomend this!!
on July 7, 2008
In the Fall of 2007, we moved to a new state. After a few weeks I really got homesick and wanted to move back to my old home. Before I moved to the new house I was in the habit of watching "Reba" each evening from 6-7 p.m. and again 8-9 p.m. After finding the station that Reba came on in our new home, I started watching her again and found myself feeling better and not so homesick. I don't know what I would have done without the reruns of Reba to watch. The only problem, was I wanted to watch her WHEN I wanted to watch her. When I saw Amazon had the best buy of Reba's DVDs I didn't hesitate to place my order.
Now, I can laugh and cry and watch Reba anytime I choose. It was the best investment I've made in a long time. Just asked my husband.
Thank you Amazon for making "Reba" afordable and making me feel happy again.
on August 4, 2008
I purchased the entire four seasons of "Reba". These shows are absolutely fantastic. I have a rather stressful occupation, and when I need to unwind, I pop in a DVD and watch an episode or two. I think the creator(s) of the show have a great mix of conflict, humor, and resolution in each episode. I love the interaction between the generations of the family--including the blended family of Brock and BJ.

These shows represent the "best case scenario" of today's family--marriage, divorce, teen-pregnancy, teen marriage, remarriage, step-parent, new half-sibbling, etc. Very well done!