New York Times bestselling author Rebecca Cantrell's works have won the ITW Thriller, the Bruce Alexander and the Macavity awards and been nominated for the Barry, Mary Higgins Clark, GoodReads Choice, APPY, RT Reviewers Choice, and Shriekfest Film Festival awards. She and her husband and son live in Hawaii.
She is the author of the following series:
* The Joe Tesla mystery thriller series, including The World Beneath, The Tesla Legacy, and The Chemistry of Death.
* The Hannah Vogel mystery series, including A Trace of Smoke, A Night of Long Knives, A Game of Lies, and A City of Broken Glass.
* She co-writes the Malibu comedy mystery series with Sean Black, including A is for Asshat, B is for Bad Girls, C is for Coochy Coo, and D is for Drunk.
* She co-wrote the Order of Sanguines gothic thriller trilogy with James Rollins, including The Blood Gospel, Innocent Blood, and Blood Infernal.
* As Bekka Black, Rebecca wrote the critically-acclaimed YA cell phone novels iDrakula and the iFrankenstein.
* She has appeared on the New York Times bestseller list several times, starting on November 18, 2012, hitting the top ten list for the first time on January 27, 2013.