Rebecca Minkoff Amorous Satchel Handbag,Charcoal,One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Leather
- Fabric lining
- Magnetic snap closure
- Mid-sized structured satchel in crosshatch texture featuring split-zipper trim and silver-tone hardware, zippers, and feet
- Double top handles and removable cross-body strap
- Internal wall zip pocket and top-zip partition pocket
This structured saffiano leather Rebecca Minkoff handbag is detailed with open zipper trim tracing the sides. Polished, gold-tone hardware accents the top corners, and the magnetic snap opens to a lined interior with a dividing zip compartment and 4 pockets. Double handles and optional, adjustable shoulder strap. Dust bag included.
Born in San Diego, California, Rebecca Minkoff's first love was the art of design and she began sewing at the age of eight. Although Rebecca's handbags have been a hit among the stars and women all around the world, she began designing clothing at the age of 18. She launched her clothing line in 2001, but it wasn't until her good friend and actress Jenna Elfman asked her to design a handbag for her next movie that the "Morning After" bag was born. Her clothing line had the details that one would expect in a well-made garment and were cut to move over the body with ease. She took these ideas to her handbag designs which have been spotted on the arms of celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Bijou Phillips, Jessica Simpson, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Debra Messing.
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 15 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B00L3WQAIK
- Item model number: Amorous Satchel
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 7, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: