Rebecca Minkoff Bowery Satchel Handbag,Charcoal,One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Leather
- Fabric lining
- zipper closure
- Mid-sized top-handle handbag featuring raw leather zipper pulls and leash clip hardware
- Double top handles with removable cross-body strap
- Internal wall zip and slip pockets
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Born in San Diego, California, Rebecca Minkoff's first love was the art of design and she began sewing at the age of eight. Although Rebecca's handbags have been a hit among the stars and women all around the world, she began designing clothing at the age of 18. She launched her clothing line in 2001, but it wasn't until her good friend and actress Jenna Elfman asked her to design a handbag for her next movie that the "Morning After" bag was born. Her clothing line had the details that one would expect in a well-made garment and were cut to move over the body with ease. She took these ideas to her handbag designs which have been spotted on the arms of celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Bijou Phillips, Jessica Simpson, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Debra Messing.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 15 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- ASIN: B00L3WQ878
- Item model number: Bowery Satchel
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 5, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The leather quality is low and very heavy to carry although it is not a big sized bag. I did not like it.Published 7 months ago by F.GAMZE KIZILOGLU
Beautiful purse! Came well packaged and even included a cloth storage bag. I have been looking for a mid-size purse for awhile and found them to be either too large or too small. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Christine Seymour