Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on December 8, 2012
This is a great purse for evening, or when you don't want to lug around a huge purse. It's a great cross body, I'm 5'4" and it falls perfectly on my hip. The chain strap is detachable. The black leather is nice and shiny. It looks expensive. I'm sure I'll get years of use out of this bag. It's small but does hold a lot. I fit a small pair of glasses, iphone, some lip gloss, keys, and still had a bit of room to spare. There are 2 inside pouches but no zipper compartment. I do wish there was a zipper compartment inside just to store my money and credit cards but that's my only issue with this bag. Oh, and my aunt did mention how she thought with the chain strap the purse was a bit heavy but I thought it was fine.
on May 16, 2013
I already have a mac clutch and it was so cute that I decided to give mini mac a try. It turned out to be a good purchase. I got the grape one and the color is exactly the same as the picture. The leather is also soft and shiny. The chain is a rose golden color rather than the regular kind of golden which is absolutely gorgeous! I am very happy with this purchase and will for sure enjoy bring it everywhere!
on August 2, 2013
I love Rebecca Minkoff and have a few of the mini mac bags so I was pleased this is as good as the others! It is a great size for evening or running around during the day as it hold the essentials: cell phone, wallet, lipstick etc. This particular bag is actually a patent leather which I love but that wasn't made clear in the description so be careful when ordering.
on April 12, 2013
This bag is the best designed cross body. Durable, stylish, modern, functional, and practical. Can pass strap through strap hole to make shorter strap and different style, saw that at Rebecca Minkoff website. Already purchase green color for spring.
on April 12, 2013
Wanted to love this bag, and I had high hopes due to the great reviews. Unfortunately, it didn't live up to the hype. The inside of the bag is kinda meh, but the worst part is that the strap hurts my neck. Returned.
on November 14, 2012
This was everything I wanted in a clutch to use for nighttime excursions. The leather is super-soft and is polished to a high shine, the metallic accents are silver-toned. It comes with a dustcloth and looks and feels just fabulous. A splurge? Yes.... but oh-so-worth it!!! My husband will kill me for keeping this but I love it and think I will get many years of use from this.
on May 28, 2013
This bag is just as pictured. Good quality leather and shoulder strap. The only thing that bugs me a bit is a zipper in the main compartment, it hurts my skin sometimes when I try to take things out.
on January 20, 2013
I have the RB mini MAB and wanted a crossbody for going out. I love the soft leather and simple design. The chain makes even a casual outfit look dressier. I got the light grey. It has a shiny sheen and a lovely hue that almost goods like a marbled silver. You can also take off the chain and use it like a clutch. I really went back and forth between several colors that would be versatile and I think this is a good choice.
on November 27, 2012
I've received a MAC which has several pink color dotted at the front bag. it is very obvious which people can easily see it once I put it on.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.