Born in San Diego, California, Rebecca Minkoff's first love was the art of design and she began sewing at the age of eight. Although Rebecca's handbags have been a hit among the stars and women all around the world, she began designing clothing at the age of 18. She launched her clothing line in 2001, but it wasn't until her good friend and actress Jenna Elfman asked her to design a handbag for her next movie that the "Morning After" bag was born. Her clothing line had the details that one would expect in a well-made garment and were cut to move over the body with ease. She took these ideas to her handbag designs which have been spotted on the arms of celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Bijou Phillips, Jessica Simpson, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Debra Messing.
- Product Dimensions: 14.7 x 11.5 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B007XNNWQQ
- Item model number: Covet
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Another thing to note is that the bag does not come with the tassel seen on some other versions of the covet.
One thing that would have made this bag even better, is if Rebecca had made this bag a little bigger. Because it's just too small to hold binders, folders or papers. Other than that, it's a great bag and I highly recommend it!