Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Born in San Diego, California, Rebecca Minkoff's first love was the art of design and she began sewing at the age of eight. Although Rebecca's handbags have been a hit among the stars and women all around the world, she began designing clothing at the age of 18. She launched her clothing line in 2001, but it wasn't until her good friend and actress Jenna Elfman asked her to design a handbag for her next movie that the "Morning After" bag was born. Her clothing line had the details that one would expect in a well-made garment and were cut to move over the body with ease. She took these ideas to her handbag designs which have been spotted on the arms of celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Bijou Phillips, Jessica Simpson, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Debra Messing.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 12 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B008DVZCH4
- Item model number: Cupid core w/ silver hardware
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #379 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Handbags & Wallets > Top-Handle Bags
- #588 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Handbags & Wallets > Shoulder Bags
- #5912 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Handbags & Wallets > Top-Handle Bags
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Good luck with your purchases! :)
- UPDATE -
Nov 28th, 2012 - I have purchased an additional 3 Cupids. Obviously I like them enough to come back for more. The three new purses arrived and two were quite stiff and structured (the bone and light grey I believe were the colors) and then the pebbled pink came and wasnt quite slouchy but didnt have the structure the others had out the box. It quickly changes though ;) I am not in love with the pebbled leather and have not used the purse really at all, so cant comment on it as much. The other two though, after having only used them a few days each, the leather is softening and it is becoming a pile of soft supple leather. I do believe this is what the negative reviewer is talking about.
No issues with my first purple cupid with the handles not supporting the purse even when I am stuffing it full with a ten inch galaxy, a seven inch playbook, my kindle and other stuff. I was a little worried but now I stuff it with everything and anything without a worry about the thinner handles.
The leather is not brushed and polished but a very lived in leather that shows marks and scuffs quickly. I dont worry about it at all as after a few days it blends in. I would NOT SUGGEST these to anyone who wants any type of structure in their purse. The leather will become very very soft.