Rebecca Minkoff Jealous Light Gold Hardware 10DISPCF22 Top Handle Bag,Light Gold,One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% leather
- nylon lining
- Zipper closure
- 13" shoulder drop
- 11" high
- 18.5" wide
- Removable strap has a drop from 16 to 20 inches.
Born in San Diego, California, Rebecca Minkoff's first love was the art of design and she began sewing at the age of eight. Although Rebecca's handbags have been a hit among the stars and women all around the world, she began designing clothing at the age of 18. She launched her clothing line in 2001, but it wasn't until her good friend and actress Jenna Elfman asked her to design a handbag for her next movie that the "Morning After" bag was born. Her clothing line had the details that one would expect in a well-made garment and were cut to move over the body with ease. She took these ideas to her handbag designs which have been spotted on the arms of celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Bijou Phillips, Jessica Simpson, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Debra Messing.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- ASIN: B007XNNHUM
- Item model number: Jealous light gold hardware
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: