Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 22, 2014
Ever since I seen this bag, Ive wanted to purchase it. At nordstrms and Saks, the price with shipping for this bag is over $200.00. I was able to get this bag on amazon for 150, wit sipping included. I used a coupon at the time of purchase. This bag is great material and I would recommend this bag in this color if you are looking for a cute summer bag!
on October 21, 2015
I like this bag.
on March 25, 2014
This bag is exactly as pictured. It is a small bag, that's why it states mini size. I personally hate big bags that's why I ordered this one in the pale pink. It fits my long wallet, lipstick, Chapstick, keys, rollerball perfume, compact and iPhone. I am still apprehensive of the color because it is light and I hope it doesn't get too dirty or scratched. It came with a dust bag and 3 extra tassels. This is my first Rebecca Minkoff bag and I am impressed with the quality, but only time will tell. I would not have paid full price for it though, that's why I used a coupon from Amazon, thanks Amazon! Fast delivery!!
on July 13, 2014
so beautiful!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.