Rebecca Minkoff Mab Mini Bombe Woven H339F84C Handbag,Silver,One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- synthetic lining
- Zipper closure
- 5.5" shoulder drop
- 7.75" high
- 12.5" wide
- Removable strap has a drop of 20 inches.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Born in San Diego, California, Rebecca Minkoff's first love was the art of design and she began sewing at the age of eight. Although Rebecca's handbags have been a hit among the stars and women all around the world, she began designing clothing at the age of 18. She launched her clothing line in 2001, but it wasn't until her good friend and actress Jenna Elfman asked her to design a handbag for her next movie that the "Morning After" bag was born. Her clothing line had the details that one would expect in a well-made garment and were cut to move over the body with ease. She took these ideas to her handbag designs which have been spotted on the arms of celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Bijou Phillips, Jessica Simpson, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Debra Messing.
- Package Dimensions: 16.3 x 16.2 x 6.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- ASIN: B007VBDJMW
- Item model number: Mab mini bombe woven
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: