Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Born in San Diego, California, Rebecca Minkoff's first love was the art of design and she began sewing at the age of eight. Although Rebecca's handbags have been a hit among the stars and women all around the world, she began designing clothing at the age of 18. She launched her clothing line in 2001, but it wasn't until her good friend and actress Jenna Elfman asked her to design a handbag for her next movie that the "Morning After" bag was born. Her clothing line had the details that one would expect in a well-made garment and were cut to move over the body with ease. She took these ideas to her handbag designs which have been spotted on the arms of celebrities such as Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Bijou Phillips, Jessica Simpson, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Debra Messing.
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 1 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.45 pounds
- ASIN: B008DVZ8PA
- Item model number: Mac daddy w/ silver hardware
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 16, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #1439 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Handbags & Wallets > Shoulder Bags
- #1652 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Contemporary & Designer > Handbags & Wallets > Cross-Body Bags
- #7073 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Handbags & Wallets > Clutches & Evening Bags
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The red color is attractive, and I like the added visual interest of the ostrich leather. The material is pretty rigid, so it doesn't have that lovely tactile quality of soft, buttery leather, but what you lose in hand-feel you gain in functionality. This purse looks polished but can serve as a book bag.
I'm giving this bag five stars because it takes care of my need for an 'office' tote that can handle ALL my lugging demands and look good doing it.
The color is sensational (Charcoal) and will go with everything. Amazing leather and the silver hardware is great quality as well.
I would absolutely recommend this to ANYONE looking for a chic and stylish bag for everyday with the option of fitting an iPad or even a notebook!
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thank you once again Amazon!
Had to return it, very disappointed as I truly loved the color and texture of the leather.
This bag belongs to the older range so probably leather is softer compared to those newer range.
However, the only disappointing thing is...My DUSTBAG WENT MISSING! :(