Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rebecca Minkoff MAC Convertible Cross-Body Bag, Almond,One Size
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on February 26, 2015
This is a must have bag! Its the perfect size, high quality materials and timelessly fashionable! I bought this bag on a flash sale BUT I wish I had bought it sooner because I love it so much! It is heavy but I attribute that to the high quality of the bag and it doesn't bother me at all.
review image review image review image
on March 13, 2015
The UPS man just delivered my package and upon opening it I feel like this does not look or feel like a genuine Rebecca Minkoff bag. I currently own an older mini version that I love and this new one does not feel like it is the same quality of my older bag. Also, the back of this bag is supposed to have a metal hardware that says Rebecca Minkoff on it from the pictures I've seen of this bag but the one I received does not. I am now suspecting that I received a knock-off version. Someone needs to get back to me ASAP and let me know why my bag looks different than the pictures.
review image review image
44 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2013
Love, love, love this bag! It's the perfect size between a small bag and a large bag. This shipped very quickly from Amazon and came nicely packaged, complete with dust bag. I bought the Almond color, which is beautiful. I doubled both sides of the chain part of the strap through the loop it's supposed to clip to and back up and clipped it to the ring where the chain part of the strap meets the leather part of the strap. This shortened the strap quite a bit and changed it from a crossbody/long shoulder bag to a shorter shoulder bag. I like this length much better, but overall this is a very versatile bag and I'm sure there are other ways you could customize the strap to make it right for you. The leather is beautiful and buttery soft. I conditioned it with some leather conditioner/protectant and it still feels wonderfully soft. This bag is quite an investment but you can tell it's of great quality and if you take good care of it, it will last you a lifetime (perhaps longer). I will be purchasing in other colors (namely the always-appropriate black). This is definitely my holy grail bag.
on November 13, 2013
Cute bag, but very heavy due to the metal chain and hardware. I actually packed it up to return because I wanted an everyday bag that could also be used for travel and this just felt too heavy with barely anything in it.

My everyday bag is a large longchamp (I have several colors) and I just switch it out for different colors during the week. I wanted something smaller that would be comfortable yet still hold my essentials. For the most part, this bag does the job, but is so darn heavy. I ended up just keeping it because I got it at such a great price using an Amazon offer code. My local tj maxx had a mini mac in an undesirable color but I wanted to compare sizing. The mini is too small and I struggled to get my wallet out. Not willing to deal with that everyday so the Mac is the size for me. I just wish the bag wasn't so heavy. This bag has room for my keys, larger wallet, iPhone, Chapstick, kindle, small umbrella

I got it in soft gray and its a really gorgeous gray color; a bit darker than the pic in the description.
review image review image
on March 12, 2015
Initially when I took this purse out the packaging I was impressed. After thoroughly reviewing the bag, I have second thoughts. The gold hardware was black and look oxidized, I'm really hoping these aren't knock off bags, I sent my bag back for a return. I might order another one and see if it's looks better....yikes!
review image
on December 11, 2014
I like this, size,design,color, everything is to my liking. Thinking the practicality, I recommend this better than mini mac.
on March 9, 2015
Got the almond color Mac bag. The quality of the leather was rough and stiff it really does seem like a "knock off " version of the real thing. Moore like a reject. Nothing like my 2 other Mac bags that was purchase from Nordstrom. I guess if a deal seems too good to be true it is... This junk is going back
on April 9, 2015
I had this bag on my wishlist for a while now and when I got an email notifying that the bag was part of the gold box deal, I couldn't have purchased it faster.
The bag looks small, but definitely holds a lot (cell phone, make up bag, kindle, sunglasses, daily planner). The bag itself is a bit heavy because of the chain strap, but that doesn't bother me. The chains strap is detachable, which is very nice, I can use the bag as a clutch, or double up on the chain and shorten the strap length. The leather is so soft and beautifully textured. I could not be happier with my purchase or with the price I paid.
on June 6, 2015
Bag itself has wonderful leather. Size and design were great too!

But disappointed with the condition it came in, looking like it had been severely mishandled before being returned. Long fingernail type scratch across the front, bottom studs all scratched with one having a slight nick, zippers scuffed and blackened, leather was creased with several indentations on it. Not what i would have expected to receive for a brand new bag at this price. Being an international customer, returns are a pain as well
on June 3, 2015
Just got my MAC bag in the mail today! Honestly, I was skeptical about keeping it because there seemed to be so many things off with the bag I got:
- There is no RM hardware plate on the back of the bag
- The claw clasp in the front is more of a round shape, with "RM" stamped on it
- Bottom studs are slightly scuffed and the leather is not as soft/pebbled as how I wanted it to be
It did have a label sewn on the inside and the "authenticity" tag with the package so I wasn't totally thrown off. Still freaking out though, I went on handbag forums to check all the little details and hopefully ease my mind about my purchase. Sure enough, many RM fans simply stated that my bag just came from a different season compared to the other MAC bags I've seen before. Sometimes the lining changes, the texture of leather used, the style of the claw clasp, and even the usage of the hardware plate. Now that I know my bag is authentic I'm definitely keeping it (plus I've waited too long for this bag!)