Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on September 11, 2014
I really fall in love with this 5 zip style and I sought on Rebecca Minkoff's official website and loves the color of tortora. But the color of tortora sold out when I want to buy and I found it on amazon, to my surprise, the price is cheaper ($130 for official websit and about $116 on amazon plus tax). I'm glad that amazon has this. I haven't used this bag so far but it is really beautiful. The only part I'm worried about is the quality of the leather, it seems that the leather may be easy to be worn out and there is already wrinkles on the leather. For careless and casual people like me, I'm very worried about the bag's condition in the long run. But everything else is perfect and worth a try.
on June 18, 2014
Love my new minkoff bag !! This is my second minkoff bag and I love them !! They are great quality and made of beautiful leather I purchased the taupe color and I'm very happy with this purchase
on December 2, 2014
the purse itself was pretty and I liked the gold zipper detailing, but its a really awkward length and strap is not adjustable. If you're 5' 7" or taller than this won't make a good cross body bag. The length is more appropriate if you want to wear the purse on your shoulder on one side and is too short if you want to wear it across the body.
on June 27, 2014
Chain a bit heavy but leather sturdy and bag of solid construction. Wish the leather was a bit softer but the perfect size and rich natural color make up for that. A great go-with-anything bag.
on June 5, 2014
great summer bag, to go with casuals. Love the color more light turquoise. Love it ... great quality, great size
on May 20, 2014
Very good quality and design. First bag of this brand, will get bags from this brand again. Worth every penny.
on October 29, 2014
stitching was not done properly on the shoulder strap.
thought about returning the item, but, it was too much hassle for $150 everyday bag.

other than that ! my wife's loving it !!
on August 19, 2014
Great purse and super light and cute but I though the purse was a tan and it was lavender...
on November 9, 2014
Love it!! Such a beautiful color and it's a great statement piece. I get compliments every time I wear it and it doesn't hurt that it was half off!
on February 7, 2015
The color is different from the picture shown on the website
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question