Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 241 reviews
on September 21, 2013
I'm very pleased with this bag. The leather is of a noticeably better quality than a work bag that I paid half this price for , and the stitching and fixtures are perfect on the Mini Mac that I have received. I was afraid it might be a bit too 'blingy' for everyday, but it isn't, it looks sharp and stylish enough to travel with me from dawn to dusk and casual evening. As far as size, I like a smaller purse, not the overnight sized bags that are so popular. The Mini Mac is big enough to comfortably hold my wallet, checkbook, glasses, cell phone, a compact, lipstick and comb. The strap hangs comfortably off my shoulder. If you are very tall, you might want to see this bag in a brick and mortar store before purchase as the cross body style hangs at the top of my hip, I am 5'6". At the time of my purchase, this bag was on sale for 30% off Weds - Sun. Bless Amazon, they put sales up on one day, and take them down the next, week after week. Probably boosting sales during slack days.
on October 14, 2012
This is my go-to bag. I'd been eyeing it for a long time, but couldn't decide if it was worth the money since there are so many cheaper dupes. I finally decided to take the plunge when a good friend said it was worth it. And yes it is worth EVERY PENNY. It looks amazing with any outfit and for just about any occasion. The gold hardware dresses up anything - great for lazy days! The fact that it's genuine leather means that it will last. You can wear it cross body for a sportier look (with tanks or tees), or down one shoulder for a more classic look with dresses, sweaters, and coats! It's great especially for travel - I receive a ton of compliments from strangers (on both coasts!) whenever I wear this out - and that is a testament to how classic and versatile the Mini Mac really is. It also comes with the cutest dust bag that matches the inner lining!

Tips -
The front pocket is secure with a zipper underneath the buckle flap, and great for placing smaller items like cash and cards
The bigger pocket fits perfectly my smartphone, digital camera, lip gloss, pepper spray, and keys
Try to keep your hair away under the shoulder strap - mine inevitably gets caught between the buttons and the strap (this is the only slightly annoying thing)
Use a leather protectant spray to keep the leather looking good
VINE VOICEon March 2, 2016
Once you take the stuffing out of the bag it sags in a really weird way. The style is nice, and I liked the rose gold accents, and it held all my stuff, but the leather was just so flimsy! I sent it back and got the black Vera Bradley Quilted Sydney Crossbody instead.
on June 1, 2016
I purchased this bag as a graduation present to myself for obtaining my master's degree. I wanted something small, but classy and versatile enough to wear out for dinner and drinks or to use at a conference. The leather is beautiful and I absolutely adore the rose gold hardware.

Now that I have had this bag for over 6 months I am a little disappointed in how easy it is to scratch the hardware, but nonetheless I still use this bag frequently. I would recommend regularly cleaning and conditioning the leather, although this bag is small, it definitely requires a little bit of maintenance to keep it looking new.
on August 31, 2016
The bag is perfect, I was looking for a small evening bag and so far it's been great. I love the color it's really an intense blue :) the metal chain is quite heavy but I expected that. It was securely wrapped, when it arrived and it came with a dust bag, the quality is really great. Exactly what I was hoping and expecting from a designer bag. Can only recommend it :)
review image review image
on July 15, 2016
I love, love this bag! I had to buy it in this color. I bought the black and the pale lilac mini macs before this purchase. I'm hooked on Rebecca Minkoff! The color is a very bright fuschia and goes with a lot In my wardrobe. Compliments my clothes with a bright pop of color! And the bag fits a lot more than you would think. I can fit my small snap wallet, keys, sunglasses, gum, lipstick, and a few more small items without getting too bulky. I highly recommend the mini macs!
on December 13, 2015
The color is gorgeous!!! I love the bag!!!
review image review image
on October 10, 2013
I have two Rebecca Minkoff bags - this one and the larger Mac Clutch. This one is my favorite! It's the perfect size for nighttime and weekend use when I don't need to carry around all my work day supplies. I like it better than the larger version because it's not as heavy. It still holds a decent amount.
on July 12, 2016
I'm 5'5" and the bag hit uncomfortably at the widest point of my hips, making it stick out awkwardly. The color is gorgeous, just not the right strap length for me. Might work out better for someone who is taller or shorter.
on January 15, 2016
Love the bag it was a little hard in the beginning transition from a big bag to this small one but its AMAZING quality. My only gripe is that the zipper is not rose gold like all the other hardware (looks a little tacky if your inspecting the bag) other than that the bag is great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.