Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Convertible Cross-Body Handbag
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on July 1, 2015
This handbag was dressier than what I was looking for, especially with the gold hardware, so I returned it. The quality of the bag was excellent but Fossil's crossover was perfect and I also purchased the matching wallet.
on August 22, 2013
I absolutely love this purse. I had been waiting a long time to buy one, so when the cyber monday sale hit last year, I snapped it up. I haven't regretted my purchase since. A beautiful, well-crafted purse.
on December 10, 2012
There is no inner pocket as others may have described. The inside lining is blue with black polka dots.

It holds a good amount (camera, phone, keys, wallet, lip balm, compact mirror, with space for a few more items) and the eggplant color is gorgeous!
on July 13, 2015
This bag is fabulous. The color is a very nice rich and supple tan genuine leather. It holds it's shape and looks great. It is bigger than I expected and I'm glad I didn't get the larger one. It holds a lot, even my full size Kate Spade wallet, along with my phone, keys, pen, mini lotion, mini mirror and a lip product without bulging. That says a lot considering I am someone who carries a large bag daily and I have always had small bag envy. But, I have never found a bag that could still handle all my essentials without looking bulky. So this bag was a score and I got this one when it was on sale for a wonderful price. It came with a dust bag that mimics the inside of the handbag which is also nice. I also like how you can adjust the straps like four different ways to carry the bag. I use it as a shorter crossover bag, meaning I shorten the chain only on one side which creates a nice crossover that sits right along the hip rather than lower than the hip since I am short. The strap of this bag has weight to it but it is nice too heavy. I like the weight of it and feel that most pricier bags should be that way to at least give you the satisfaction of money well spent besides being made of good leather.
on October 11, 2013
I bought this purse for my wife and she is very happy....she likes it for going to the market, and errands or when we go out for a bite
on May 1, 2014
Perfect size for when you don't feel like lugging around a lot of things. It fits a wallet, cell phone and sunglasses easily, so it's great for the weekend. Plus, it converts into a clutch for going out at night. Well made, I can see why it is so popular!
on October 7, 2014
I now have this purse in 3 colors, and will probably buy more. I like it because it is small enough to wear cross-body, so my hands are always free, and it is big enough to hold everything I need. Specifically, there is an easily accessed zippered compartment on the outside front, under the decorative clasp, and there is a large pocket, plus the main compartment inside. It easily holds my cell phone, sunglasses, money and credit cards, plus the usual small items, such as comb, floss, etc. There is not really enough room for a wallet, if you have chunky sunglasses and keep your phone in a case, as I do, but the front zippered pocket will accommodate everything a wallet would hold. The strap is mostly chain, but has leather with metal studs on the part that touches your neck and shoulder. This would make it difficult for a purse snatcher to slash the strap and steal it. It is easy to clean, sturdy and wears well.
on October 21, 2014
Lovely handbag. I purchased the colour Almond, which was a light tan, which gold hardware. I like how soft and smooth the leather is, and the hardwares were of very good quality. The bag fits my wallet, mobile, keys and other essential items, and is the perfect small sized handbag. I also really like how you can adjust the shoulder strap length. Very good quality for the price.
on October 8, 2014
Just received, fast delivery and good quality. Its my second Rebecca Minkoff bag, I bought Cupid Satchel Black 3 weeks ago and really happy with quality and design so I purchased Mini MAC black without any doubt. Cupid Satchel is good for many stuffs but really heavy so I needed other bag for more casual days ( lighter and smaller) . Mini MAC is good size enough for my stuffs ( Phone-Galaxy note/ simple makeup/ Key). Happy with my purchase and I might get other color later!!
on October 28, 2013
Perfect go to bag for a day or evening oit. Holds my phone (galaxy s3), compact, lipgloss, money, ID, credit cards ect. Actually fits.in my daughter's diaper bag so I'm not digging around foe my own things in her bag. I have this in black and it is lovely! Received it as a gift. :-) I would love to get this in a few other colors.