Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 16, 2014
Very nice bag. I wish It had a back slip pocket though. I bought mine in white with sliver hardware. The lining looked different then what was in the picture.... might be one of the newer model for thos purse. What I dont like is one side of the straps on the leather is beige instead of white, which cheapen the look of the bag.. im still debating if im gonna return because of that.
on April 26, 2014
i am very picky when it comes to purses, it must be small, functional and stylish, this fits my preferences. I bought it because it reminds me of chanel, just a lot cheaper. Overall i like it, i got the pale pink, just the right amount of color without being too flashy. For what i use it for this is the perfect size for phone keys small wallet. The closure is super magnetic sometimes a little hard to open and close, need to use 2 hands to open, but i like the option of cross body and shoulder chain straps. Im not too crazy about the lining and the dust bag designs, looks a little bit cheap for me. I didn't like the way amazon packaged it, it came in a plastic bag! It is a good quality but i thought that the price was a little bit much for what it is, i would not buy this a full retail price.
7 people found this helpful
on December 11, 2015
This is a gorgeous bag. The grey leather is super smooth and really luxurious. I love that you can change the strap to wear this bag a few different ways.
on April 13, 2014
I love Rebecca Minkoff's clutches! They are classy, elegant and super stylish! This color is one of my favorites, I'm wearing it all the time! It goes great with spring outfits!
on May 12, 2014
great leather chanel looking handbag very good quality hardware too not a cheap chain which many have on this type bag
on April 10, 2016
Good quality and shipped fast.
on July 4, 2014
Very pretty but a bit too small for my daily essential. Although its dimension is similar to mini MAC but due to the side folded in,the actual usable space is lesser.
on July 8, 2014
it is a elegent purse. I almost wanted to buy one of each color.
on July 24, 2014
Really love the bag! So pretty and was expecting it to be smaller but it's perfect for necessity
on February 7, 2014
The bag is very small, the actually length is 8", I wish it was two more inch longer, and the I don't like the gold tone chains with the navy color, amazon customer care really help me out of this disappointment, thanks.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question