Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on October 8, 2013
I love RM bags, and I have many of her leather goods. I have to say: the quality of the leather on this bag is remarkably lower than it's been in the past. Also, and this isn't really SO much of an issue, just a change from what I was expecting, there aren't any pockets or interior organizers inside this bag (unlike the regular, non-mini versions). I'm a little disappointed, but I can't complain at all from a "look" perspective -- this bag is GORGEOUS.

Sum: pretty, but not as practical or as high-quality as some of my other RM accessories. You might want to consider splurging for one size up in this color, and hope that the leather holds well.
on September 24, 2015
Don't get me wrong, this is truly a beautiful bag! It's like a good piece of jewelry that snazzes up any outfit. I got the classic black/gold version and it goes with just about everything. But I am very disappointed with the quality of the bag. I'm not a designer bag collector by any means, but I do own a small handful and this is the lowest quality of all of them. I feel like if I fork over a fair price I should get a long lasting bag. I doubt this one will hold up like my others. The leather is very soft and has a light authentic smell, but it scratches easily. The back side that hits my hip has a couple of small marks from rubbing on the hardware of my jeans. And this came from light use. Also the hardware has a cheaper feel. For example, the chain strap isn't very smooth looking- it seems to "kink" up easily. Even when I'm wearing it on my shoulder, it hangs with the chain slightly kinked in some links. I find myself adjusting it often. I have never had this issue with M-KORS chains. He truly has heavy duty quality smooth hardware and chains. You will tire of his bags before they wear out on you. This Rebecca M bag does have smooth zippers, but the zipper tags feel light and cheap. The zipper opening the purse is also very narrow. I have to tilt my iPhone 6 Plus to put it in and pull it out. The same with my small moleskine notebook. You have to maneuver them. Not that they don't fit... The top zipper is just short. The feet on the bottom don't seem attached very well. I'm going to cry if one falls off:( All of this is so disappointing because the bag looks amazing on! I am 5' 6" and on my shoulder it hits perfectly well on the side of my hip. As a crossbody it is slightly shorter than I would like. The bottom of the purse hits mid hip and the top of the purse hits right below my natural waistline. I like for them to be a little longer- not just a pouch on the side of my stomach haha. 2-3 more inches on the strap would have been PERFECT! Overall I am happy with the bag, I would purchase again because I got it wayyy on sale. But I would NEVER purchase it at regular retail price. 5 for looks, 3 for quality. BUY IT- just don't expect it to last forever.
on November 30, 2015
mini- literally mini size bag. And the zips of the bag ( it's name is 5zip you

know) only work with 2. In front of the zip from bottom 2 is just zip and has

not storage pockets. And.. why it's name is 5 zip? only has 4 zip. Can

recognize now lol. And like what I'm taking at the pics it's leather condition

not that good. When I first saw it I think it's just a fluff something rough

but when I'm touch it, it was coming throw on my knee... And the leather color

is black- fluff's color is black.. sooo black too. Not that satisfied to me
review image review image review image
on August 15, 2013
The size is perfect for ipad mini (not too big, not too small).
I usually drive my car to go to office so I carry lot's of things in the big size bag.
This 5 zip bag is needed when I go out for short time!
The color is a bit close to bronze.
on November 4, 2015
For a while I'd been wanting a Rebecca Minkoff and found the best price here on Amazon. I'm in love with my bag. I exclusively wear black, sometimes other neutrals, so it goes with everything and is appropriate for just about every occasion. The small size has helped me downsize all the junk I used to carry in my bag. I'm a fan, I'll be purchasing more bags from Rebecca Minkoff in the future.
on July 25, 2014
Supple brown leather, not too dark - not too light. so, it would work in summer, or winter or in between. The bag is big enough for a large comb, fat wallet, cell phone. Only the top zippered outside area is real. The lower two are for looks only. The bag is for non-dressy use.
on November 5, 2015
This is best purse design I have ever purchased. Perfect for a phone, keys, mini wallet, gloss, gum, comb. And two pair of glasses fit in the outside zip pocket. I have it in 2 colors and looking for a third!
on July 1, 2014
This is not an authentic Rebecca Minkoff!!! Went to Nordstrom department store to compare after noticing the chain to be a gold coated plastic material along with the zippers and hardware!!! This is very disturbing to have paid $216 for cheap knock off! Will be returning for sure!!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2015
Nice looking purse. It stands out. The leather is of high quality. And this purse is made very well.. I got many compliments and stares... love this purse...
on April 7, 2014
I thought i was getting a deal until i saw bags from the latest season at the same price :/ …Amazing bag tho

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.