Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 8, 2013
I have ordered this bag in Mint, and it is so beautiful and fresh in person! I'm excited that Amazon updated the stock picture so you can see it's true beauty. The color in real life is like a lighter version of Tiffany and Co's blue. It's so perfect for summer and spring. And the lining? It's that gorgeous white/black lining which complements the Mint color and Silver hardware BEAUTIFULLY! Out of the very many RM bags I've owned in the past, this Mint Swing was the only one that I fell madly in love with. And oh, that leather? Unbelievably soft and the leathery smell is so scrumptious. It makes me smile every time I use this gorgeous bag. Rebecca Minkoff did a fantastic job!

Now for the review on the bag itself: This bag is most definitely roomy! There's pockets almost all over this bag. There's a zippered pocket on the front of the bag (hidden underneath the flap), two large divided compartments with a zippered pocket nestled between them, one wall zipper pocket and a metro card pocket below it, and 2 cellphone pockets. Just hopefully enough to store all your most needed essentials! This bag closes with a single magnetic closure. The chain strap can be worn as crossbody or on the shoulder, too. This bag is so fun and versatile that I recommend it to every RM fan! I love my Swing!
VINE VOICEon February 24, 2014
This small bag holds a lot more than I thought it would. Lots of pockets/sections helps though if you fill it up too much, it can be difficult to easily slide things out (think of a wallet with tight credit card pockets...). My only quibble is the handle which makes the bag a bit heavy. But the chain strap looks good, stays on the shoulder and is easy to adjust. Very nice leather and overall quality.
on September 14, 2014
Very nice purse, but too big for my needs. I've been carrying the RM 5-zip crossbody, but thought it might be nice to have something a little larger for a change. The chain strap makes it very heavy, but it also makes the bag more visually interesting. As I purchased the bag for almost half-off, I'll keep it. Plenty of pockets to keep things organized.
on December 18, 2014
Beautifiul bag, surprisingly roomy. Nice enough to use for an evening out (not an evening bag nice, but perfect for a date or nice dinner out with friends) but also perfectly appropriate for running around, comfortable, lots of complements whenever I use it! Had it in my wishlist for a while and grabbed it when it went on sale.
on October 3, 2014
It's a cool bag, good desigh,can go with many dressing styles.
But i recieve a bag with many defects,some scratches,and a long folds.
i love this bag but Amazon disappoint me too much this time.
I'm a overseas buyer so all i can do is to keep it.
on December 4, 2014
The bag is very beautiful, but the heavy metal chain
on March 25, 2015
Beautiful bag!!! My daughter wanted this bag and had been saving up to buy it. When I found out she wanted it, I found it on Amazon and got it for her for her birthday. She was thrilled and loves the bag.
on December 25, 2014
I purchased this purse as a Christmas gift for my daughter and she absolutely loved everything about it. It has very versatile straps and is a very high quality purse. I would recommend it to anyone.
on March 20, 2014
I love the look and feel of this bag.......wish it was a little bigger but carrying less stuff is a good thing..I have had a lot of people stopping me to ask about it. It was delivered quickly also
on May 3, 2014
I've paid attention to this bag for a long time. When there was discount, I bought it. I like the style & the size. My friends said it was beautiful! It fits me well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question