Truck Reviews Beauty Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 19, 2014
The color is just like the picture.this blue one looks so cute and beautiful. It's not very big. But it's well packed and delivered very fast. I think it's a good idea for someone who need a small bag.
6 people found this helpful
on September 28, 2014
Really love it, although it's a bit smaller than I think, still very beautiful
on March 19, 2015
so cute even my dad loved it!
on July 4, 2014
it‘s a little small
on November 3, 2014
There is a little wrinkle in the bag.
on March 26, 2014
I wanted to buy a scarlet one, but I cannot find it anywhere else. Then I felt thrilled after I 'found' it here. The description was 'scarlet', but the color was not. I did not like the color, but it said 'scarlet'.

But last week I reentered the link, and found that the description has been changed! Amazon change the color description to 'hot red'!!!

Can't believe that. So what I got was 'hot red'. That's why my 'scarlet' bag looks so different from the 'scarlet' one on Minkoff official website.

But it's too late to return! Although I only used it for once -- since the color was .... not that good.

It's such a great shame, I should have returned the bag as soon as I noticed the difference.......Regret so much........
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 10, 2014
Love the rose gold shade of the leather! A very unique piece, and it's true to the photo as shown. The size is very handy, can fit a phone, wallet, sunglasses, compact camera and a few other smaller items. Decently roomy and can hold the essentials, but might be small if you want to bring more stuff out.The sling makes it very handy too!
4 people found this helpful
on July 13, 2014
I like it very much!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.