- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Canad (2004)
- ISBN-10: 0006394914
- ISBN-13: 978-0006394914
- ASIN: B002CSN2KI
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.3 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,005,851 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Rebel Sell: Why the Culture Can't Be Jammed Paperback – 2004
ITPro.TV Video Training
Take advantage of IT courses online anywhere, anytime with ITPro.TV. Learn more.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed