4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Canon EOS Rebel T6i 24.2 MP DSLR Camera, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 STM Lens, Polaroid HD .43x Wide Angle & 2.2X Telephoto Lens, Sandisk 64 GB + 57" Tripod, 58mm Filter Kit, Bag and Accessory Bundle
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Canon Rebel T6i 3-Lens SLR Premium Kit by Ritz Camera with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i SLR Body, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Studio Series .43X HD Wide Angle Lens, 2.2X HD Telephoto Lens, Pro Slave Flash, Sandisk 64GB Memory Card
- 57-Inch Photo/Video Tripod with Deluxe Tripod Carrying Case, Water-Repelling Shockproof Professional SLR Camera Case, Shutter Release Remote Control, Filter Kit
- Hi-Speed SD/Micro USB Card Reader, 5 Piece Camera and Lens Cleaning Kit, Polaroid Memory Card Wallet, Polaroid Universal Screen Protector (Clear), Lens Cap Strap
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Canon EOS Rebel T6i 24.2 MP SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55 IS STM Lens Kit, Sandisk Memory Cards, Ritz Gear Premium SLR Camera Bag, Filter Kit, Flash and Accessory Bundle
- Wireless Takes EOS Rebel to The Next Level
- 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- EOS Full HD Video
- Hybrid CMOS AF III
- Vari-angle Touch Screen ClearView II LCD Monitor
- High-speed continuous shooting
- Advanced Scene Analysis
- 19-point all cross-type AF system
- Fun Creative Filters
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera Body
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens
- 58mm .43x Super Wide Angle Lens With Macro Attachment
- 58mm 2.2X High Definition Telephoto Lens
- SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-II Memory Cards
- 57" Camera Tripod with Deluxe Carrying Case
- 3 Piece Deluxe Filter Set with Carrying Case (UV, CPL, Warming)
- Pro Slave Flash - Includes Mounting Bracket
- Ritz Gear SLR Digital Camera Gadget Bag
- Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control For Canon Digital Rebel SLR Cameras
- 5 Piece Camera/Camcorder Deluxe Cleaning Kit
- High Speed SD Card Reader (SD, SDHC) Hi-Speed USB
- Water Resistant Memory Card Wallet Holder
- LCD Ultra Clear Screen Protectors (3 Pack)
- Lens Cap Strap
- 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor
The EOS Rebel T6i camera has a next-generation 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor that can capture images of incredible depth and beauty. With high resolution and an ISO sensitivity of ISO 100–12800 (expandable to H: 25600) the EOS Rebel T6i can capture images of immense quality in more lighting situations than possible with point-and-shoot cameras and camera phones. Advanced technologies combined with sophisticated automatic exposure features make the EOS Rebel T6i easy to use. Simply turn the camera on and feel confident that the results will be stunning whether they’re being shared on the web or printed large and displayed on your wall.
- Canon DIGIC 6 Image Processor
The EOS Rebel T6i camera is equipped with the very latest Canon proprietary processor, the DIGIC 6 Image Processor, which makes several important advancements to image quality both in photos and video. Improved light sensitivity allows for higher resolution with less noise when shooting in dark conditions at ISO 12800. The DIGIC 6 Image Processor also enhances the camera's performance capabilities, powering full resolution high-speed continuous still shooting and providing distortion correction in camera. Video recording in MP4 format provides better compatibility with mobile devices and tablets. Highly compressed MP4 video not only preserves space on your memory card but also improves playback on mobile devices. Recording HD videos using HDR movie feature is now possible, expanding creative possibilities with an EOS Rebel camera!
- Built-in Wi-Fi
From uploading photos to social networking sites, emailing family and friends, or archiving images to a computer, the EOS Rebel T6i camera offers a number of easy solutions for sharing. The EOS Rebel T6i is equipped with built-in Wi-Fi to make wireless sharing of photos between compatible devices incredibly easy and convenient. Using Canon’s new Camera Connect App*, the EOS Rebel T6i can connect to a number of compatible smartphones and iOS devices* for image browsing and transfer.
- EOS Full HD Video
Using technologies designed for professionals and refined for simplicity, the EOS Rebel T6i camera makes gorgeous, polished Full HD videos at the press of a button. Technologies like advanced Hybrid CMOS AF III mean the camera focuses fast, and stays focused, even if the subject is moving. Advanced EOS optics help deliver shallow depth-of-field to provide the beautiful cinematic ambiance seen in professional films. Canon STM lenses provide smooth AF when shooting moving subjects, and the high ISO sensitivity allows the camera to record videos in low light with reduced image noise for clear, sharp footage. An automatic wind noise elimination feature makes sure voices and music do not get drowned out by the sound of the wind blowing. Videos are recorded in MP4 format, which helps provide high quality videos that take up relatively little storage space, but are also easy to share and upload. Canon offers a wide selection of compatible EF and EF-S lenses to choose from, so users have the freedom to create truly unique videos to express their artistic vision. With Canon EOS, it’s easier than ever to expand your imaging possibilities.
- Vari-angle Touch Screen ClearView II LCD Monitor
Canon EOS Rebel DSLR cameras that come with a Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch ClearView II LCD monitor use capacitive technology similar to today's popular mobile devices. The screen is touch-sensitive and delivers intuitive touch panel operation. Two-finger touch gestures can be used for zooming or changing images. Menu and quick control settings can be accessed, and focus point and shutter release can be activated with the touch of a fingertip using Touch AF. Displaying fine detail (at approximately 1.04 million dots), this screen is perfect for composing and reviewing images. Thanks to a solid construction between the monitor's resin-coated cover and the liquid crystal display, reflections are minimized, and the display can be viewed, without glare, from any number of angles. The LCD's surface is treated with a smudge-resistant coating to minimize fingerprints and maintain a bright, clear image display.
Featured Kit Items
SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-II Memory Card
- Increases Workflow Efficiency
- Transfer Speeds up to 300MB/S
- Supports 4K Video Recording
- Handle Rapid, Burst and Sequential Shots with Ease
For super-fast continuous burst mode shots, maximum post-production workflow efficiency, and high-performance video recording, get SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards. The high-performance SDHC and SDXC memory cards boast shot speeds up to 260MB/s (1733X) and transfer speeds up to 300MB/s (2000X). UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) supports 32GB to 128GB of Full HD and cinema-quality 4K video recording. Optimized for cameras that support the new UHS-II standard, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards deliver the uncompromising results that professional photographers demand.
Ritz Gear Deluxe Premium SLR Camera Bag
- Removable Shoulder Strap Carrying Handle
- 4 Outside Pockets Webbed Inside Pocket
- Sturdy dividers allow for a custom fit
- Inside Dimension : 14”(L) X 6.75”(W) X 8.25”(H)
- The bag has removable dividers for organization and a bright lining so you can find small parts on the bottom of the bag.
EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens
Compact and lightweight, the EF-S 18–55mm f/4–5.6 IS STM packs together legendary Canon optics, a versatile zoom range and quiet operation for power on the go. The lead screw-type stepping motor (STM) helps ensure smooth autofocus and near-silent operation, helping you capture videos with great audio and minimal background noise so you won't distract your subject in a quiet photo environment. Advanced image stabilization can result in sharper photos with minimal blur, even in low light. With a compact size, high image quality and versatile zoom, the EF-S 18–55mm f/4–5.6 IS STM is designed to fit into your life.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like others, I worried if there would be something different, but no - Camera as described AND the extra gear came in as I had hoped.
I LOVE this camera. It's easy to use, and I'm getting great results with it.
Here's what I'll say for the rest of this kit:
Case: Seems to be of decent quality. I'm using it and I'm pretty happy with it. It has movable padded inserts you can use to shape the inside of the case to whatever layout you'd prefer.
Lens Filters: I don't find myself using them, but I can see their application. For instance - you can use the UV filter, or Florescent filter if you're not comfortable working with manual white balance on the camera itself. Ultimately, I think most people will leave these alone if I'm being honest.
SD Card: 32Gb SD card. This is more than enough to get you started. It's big enough that you can shoot some video as well without worrying about filling up your storage the first time out.
I've been using this as my "primary" card, then I have a few other SD's as backups in case I fill it up.
Remote Trigger: Works without issue. It is what you'd expect it to be. Comes in handy for long exposure shots where you don't want to bump the camera and create motion blur.
Tripod: It's a cheap tripod, but that's what I expected. It works fine for still shots, and I've used it playing around with some long exposure stuff. If you're doing anything serious (or any video) you'll want an upgrade. But over all I can't complain as I view all of these add-ons to be essentially free.
Cleaning Kit: I've used the cleaning cloth a few times. Haven't had a need yet to use the solution and other tools. But seems like a pretty straight forward kit.
Flash: If you want a flash, you have one. If you want a good flash, you'll need to replace this one.
I WILL note this: in "slave mode", you can put this flash to the side of your subject, and it will fire off of the camera's internal flash. It's a nice tool to practice with, but a decent flash setup is already on my shopping list.
SD Card reader: Nice add on. The one I got had both regular USB and a micro USB port, so I was able to pull the SD card, and read it directly with my phone. My PC has an SD port, so I don't find myself using this reader a lot, but it is a handy tool, and I keep it with the camera bag as a backup.
Extra "lenses" (add on): They're not really lenses. The 2 extras are lens attachments. So they screw on to the end of an existing lens. I have found no use for them.
I might give them another shot, but so far I unpackaged them, screwed them on, and didn't see the point.
Get this camera and kit, you'll be happy you did!
Depending on what you're shooting, I strongly recommend the 50mm lens from Canon. It's a fixed lens with down to a 1.8 aperture. Great for depth of field! They sell here on Amazon.
The package came with all the Polaroid items listed. Check out my video for more info.
Most recent customer reviews
The Polaroid led light kit does...Read more