Consider these available items
Rebel Treadmill 1000 Under Desk Treadmill
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ⭐ QUALITY & RELIABILITY ⭐ Get your steps in no matter what! Quality, reliability, eye-catching design and a proven-track record: the Rebel Treadmill 1000 has it all. This treadmill base fits under a standing-height desk and lets you walk at a leisurely pace while you work. You can be more productive, tone your muscles, burn more calories, and feel less tired. Imagine logging several miles and thousands of steps everyday!
- ✔️ SIMPLE SETUP - The treadmill base ships for free and arrives fully assembled. At just 88lbs, this lightweight treadmill makes for easy setup. Simply remove it from the box and use the front wheels to roll it into place under a standing-height desk or tall counter. Place the treadmill console on the desktop, hit "Start" and you can start walking and working!
- 👍 WORRY-FREE WARRANTY - On the Rebel Treadmill, there is NO maximum hours of usage per day so you can walk as long as you want without worrying about voiding the warranty (2 years for any parts and labor and 20 years for the frame). Rebel Desk prides itself on prompt and attentive customer service for as long as you are walking and working on your Rebel Treadmill.
- 👞 QUIET & SAFE WALKING - The treadmill base has a high-quality, ultra quiet motor that lets you walk and work without disturbing others. The Rebel Treadmill's speed range of 0.5 to 2.0 mph allows for a comfortable walking speed that lets you get work done without working up a sweat. That's because this treadmill base is specially designed to be an office treadmill. At 63 inches in length, you can walk safely and comfortably using your normal walking stride.
- 🛡️OUR PROMISE - Rebel Desk's promise to you is a 100% moneyback guarantee up to 30 days after receipt of the treadmill. No hidden fees, no questions asked - making this a no-risk purchase for you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
For most people, the work day means hours of being stuck in a chair. All that sitting likely is taking a serious toll on your productivity, your health and your mood. Even more of a bummer? Research shows that regular exercise may not undo the negative effects of sitting all day.
Your body was designed to move - not just once a day but regularly throughout the day. Fortunately, the Rebel Treadmill 1000 lets you do just that while getting your work done! With Rebel Desk's walking treadmill, you easily can log several miles every day without even leaving your desk. Plus, you may see that walking and working helps you:
- Increase Productivity
- Lose Weight
- Reduce Back Pain
- Boost Energy Levels
- Heighten Creativity and
- Improve Muscle Tone
Change your day with the Rebel Treadmill 1000 and then see how it changes your life!
Be the Envy of the Office
The Rebel Treadmill 1000 is easy on the eyes and your peace of mind. The gorgeous, slim design makes for a beautiful and understated addition to your office. You can meet your activity goals without turning your workspace into a gym.
The Rebel Treadmill's design does not sacrifice quality either. It has a UL-certified, top-rated motor and is produced with the highest quality standards for manufacturing. You can feel confident walking and working on this treadmill for years to come.
* Please note that the maximum weight for the treadmill is 250 lbs.
Track Your Activity Without Distraction
Walking while working doesn't need to be complicated.
The Rebel Treadmill 1000 comes fully assembled and is easy to set up. The compact control console sits right on your desk and has easy-to-use buttons to track time, speed and distance. You can retain your stats for up to 20 minutes after you stop walking. You also can turn off the sound on the console.
The treadmill itself is ultra quiet so as not to disturb others or yourself while walking. You can focus on your work and be amazed at how many steps you've racked up by the end of the day.
Design the Space that Works for You
Every office setup is different. That's why the Rebel Treadmill 1000 was designed to be versatile.
It's quiet enough for home offices and open concept spaces. It's small enough to fit in a cubicle. It can be paired with any standing desk or tall counter. All you need is 4 feet of length from the front of the desk to the back of the treadmill and you have room for the Rebel Treadmill 1000.
Want to adjust your workspace for a bit? Moving the Rebel Treadmill is easy, too. With wheels in the front of the treadmill, and its lightweight frame (88 lbs), you can move the treadmill as needed to maximize your work environment.
We've Felt Your Pain - And Solved It!
After years of feeling the pain of working while sitting, Rebel Desk Founder Kathleen Hale decided it was time to rebel against the chair culture. She developed an under desk treadmill that allowed her to stay active at her desk job. Walking while working helped Kathleen to feel better, get more done and still be energized at the end of even a long day.
Kathleen founded Rebel Desk so that others could escape the pain of prolonged sitting and experience the benefits of walking while working.
Today Kathleen and the Rebel Desk team are proud to have helped thousands of people live better by walking more. Join the active working revolution and see how your day improves - one step at time!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 66 x 28 x 9 inches; 88 Pounds
- Date First Available : October 2, 2013
- Manufacturer : Rebel Desk
- ASIN : B00G124PV6
Best Sellers Rank:
#373,970 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #438 in Treadmills
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Option 1: go spend a lot of money on something like a NordicTrak desk. Issues: if you read reviews, the desk doesn’t get high enough, plus it’s a separate station so you have to go to another place if you want to sit down (and you will!)
Option 2: custom order a long desk that can accommodate both a treadmill and chair underneath side by side. Raise and lower the desk. Get a swivel to switch the monitor back and forth. Good because it eliminated the problems with option 1. Issues: expensive, my current desk was fine and has a lot of storage in it and I didn’t want to give all that up for this.
Option 3: this GREAT Rebel Desk. I pair it with a 32” Flexispot which sits on my existing desk and raises and lowers. Got that on Amazon for $300. So the whole setup for $1k. That’s good.
So the Rebel Desk - Yes, it only goes 2 mph and no incline and that’s perfect. I have a fancy treadmill in the garage and a gym membership for when I want to work out and sweat. This simplicity keeps the cost WAY down. You can control the speed at .1 increments. I have asked multiple people on zoom meetings and speaker phone calls and they all say they can’t hear it at all. I started day 1 at 1 mph and walked 4 miles easily. Day 2 I ramped up to 2 mph and it was very comfortable. I can do 8-10 miles away... crazy good. I almost stop thinking about walking now as I’m doing it. Very easy to be on calls and work on the computer. I sit if I need to take a lot of notes or need to be on a zoom meeting with a client.
One more tip: go to Home Depot and get a pre-cut 3/4” thickness of some nice plywood to put on the treadmill bed when you want to sit down...on a chair without wheels. Takes me seconds to make that switch and it protects the treadmill bed, wood is light enough to move easily but solid enough to protect the treadmill.
I’ve attached some pics. I like this even more than I expected to. I hope this helps you!!