Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on June 9, 2013
This book lives up to all the recommendations and more. I can't tell you how many times I found myself saying YES! Our Catholic faith is being bombarded from the secular world is every direction, Mr Topping has incredible insight. I highly recommend this to everyone who seeks the truth.
on November 17, 2013
I really enjoyed this book, but I agree with some of the other reviewers that the author waits too long in the book to offer his prescription for rebuilding Catholic culture. His insights into Catholic culture's decline are fascinating and sometimes quite surprising. I particularly enjoyed his thoughts on church architecture. However, based on the title I expected a more in depth treatment of how the culture of the Church can be reinvigorated. All in all a solid read however.
on April 7, 2014
Not only are Topping's arguments well formed and prescient. His prose are truly a delight to read. Not many authors can really pull off Chestertonisms, but he does.
on September 20, 2013
We currently reading this book for our St Jerome discussion group. Excellent topics. Well written. Based on the Catholic Cathechism .
on November 27, 2015
to be read by any catholic witha mind!
on April 2, 2013
While some of the content is aimed more at the clergy, especially bishops and cardinals, I found this a clear statement of all the key problems that face the Church, but with practical solutions. In some cases, even the ideas, if you can accept them, are cures in themselves.

It remains to be seen whether enough of us can put them into practice, before it's too late.
on May 5, 2013
Our traditions and teachings move us toward God and Heaven. Read this book and then read the catechism. Trust this author's advice and move in the direction of understanding your Catholic faith. TRUST THE CHURCH and move forward. HIS Kingdom will be done....
on April 2, 2013
This is a very interesting and informative book and I found it to be quite interesting. I would recommend this to anyone who wishes to look more into their faith.
on November 10, 2014
This is a well put together book. Fully satisfied.
on July 21, 2014
Excellent and inspiring reading.