Rebuilt Rainbow SE PN2 Vacuum Cleaner Loaded and 5 Year Warranty
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reconditioned SE PN2 Rainbow Vacuum loaded with tools pictured, 5 year warranty, 30 day money back guarentee. Comes with many new parts including: aftermarket power nozzle, hoses, wands, tools, water bowl, brushroll and more.
- Tools include GV floor tool, squeegee tool, 2 plastic extension wands, 2 metal extension wands, duster brush, crevice tool, and upholstery tool. Also 2 fragrance bottles & hand sprayer.
- Rainbow vacuums are made in the USA and are rated #1 by Consumer Reports for the most dependable canister vacuum. Bagless - never have to buy bags or filters.
- Each recondition includes many new parts such as: new water bowl, brushroll, belt, gaskets, bearings and more! You can expect this vacuum to be last many years without a problem!
- 5 Year Warranty on both motors, all bearings and fans.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Reconditioned SE PN2 Rainbow vacuum. The canister comes with our 5 year motor warranty. It has been upgraded to a new GV power nozzle. Extremely dependable and works very well. Has a geared belt that rarely ever need to be replaced. The Rainbow SE can is reconditioned by GV and will last you many years without any problems. This includes new GV upholstery tool, duster brush, floor tool and crevice tool made of comparable material as genuine Rainbow tools. Other items are 3 tool wands, hoses, 2 smell good scent bottles and everything else pictured. This has the hose with the trigger on it which allows you to effortlessly convert from carpets to hard floors. We are in no way associated with the Rexair company. This vacuum was reconditioned by GreatVacs, not the Rexair company.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The machine is largely plastic, which is not surprising today. My parents had one in the 1960s and it was built like a tank. I would say be careful of the plastic water tank and the accessory holder. They seem a little fragile. The instructions that come with this are not all that great, but you can download the full manuals online.
For what I paid for this, this seems to be a great bargain and money well spent.