- Series: Recent Advances
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Education Publishers; 1 edition (March 21, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1853155292
- ISBN-13: 978-1853155291
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.5 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,149,601 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Recent Advances in Obstetrics and Gynaecology: 22 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
John Bonnar MA MD(Hons) FRCOG FRCPI Emeritus Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Trinity College, University of Dublin; Fellow of Trinity College, Dublin; Trinity Centre for Health Sciences, St James' Hospital, Dublin, Ireland William Dunlop PhD FRCSEd FRCOG Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, School of Surgical and Reproductive Sciences, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Royal Victoria Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne, England