|Brand||West Ninth Vintage|
|Item Weight||17.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||40 x 5 x 3.5 inches|
|Assembled Height||3.5 inches|
|Assembled Length||40 inches|
|Assembled Width||5 inches|
|Number of Lights||5|
Recessed Wood Beam (5 Lights)
|Price:||$239.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- MADE FROM REAL DISTRESSED WOOD: Worn down over a 1 week period with a Jacobean stain to enhance the grains. Each Recessed Wood Beam Chandelier has its own unique wood grain pattern
- PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR KITCHEN: Make the real wood downlight your centerpiece and add a designer look for your kitchen island. A light fixture you and love guests will love!
- FITS ALL STANDARD BULBS: The light works with all standard bulbs up to 60 watts, including LED & Edison bulbs. It’s also great for dimmer switches!
- MADE IN THE USA: Each unique, farmhouse style light is handcrafted in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania. Made from authentic reclaimed wood materials. Say goodbye to cheap, Chinese made wood lights with poor quality construction
- AN IMPROVEMENT TO ANY ROOM OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We’re so sure you’ll love your new Fayette Wood Pendant Light that we’ll let you try it risk-free for 30 days. If you’re not satisfied for ANY reason - simply return it to us for your money back, no questions asked
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Make a Statement in Your Room with a Farmhouse Style Recessed Real Wood Beam Chandelier
A simple yet bold piece made from distressed pine wood, worn down by hand over a 1 week period - no two Fayette Wood Beam Chandeliers are the same
Finished with a Jacobean stain that enhances the natural wood grains. Giving the pendant piece an industrial look with a rustic touch.
The 5 lights are ideal to hang above your kitchen island, dining room or above a bar area. You can even use it in an entryway or for a home office.
Works with any standard base light bulb up to 100 watts, including LED and Edison bulbs (sold separately)
Easy to Install by Yourself
The Fayette light is simple to install, even if you’re usually terrible at DIY.
There are only 3 separate pieces - the wood beam, the pipe rod and the center canopy
It comes with complete instructions, a pre-drilled center mount, and only requires screwing in one piece to the ceiling.
All Fayette lights are carefully constructed in the USA in the heart of Pennsylvania. Wired for usage in all countries.
Buy with Confidence - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We’re so sure you’ll love your new light that we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied for ANY reason, simply return your light to us for your money back - no questions asked
Our Stock Is Limited - Click “Add To Cart” To Avoid Missing Out!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, I ordered the light with the wires that hang from the wood. Installed it only to find out that the wires were cut. So I returned. The owners reacted out via email only to blame me for cutting the wires by over tightening the hanging rod which is ridiculous, however I received a full refund. They offered me another model and since my wife liked it more I accepted.
The new model arrived and I was mindful not to over tighten. I examined all visible wires. Installed and all the lights came on except for one. So, many it was my bulbs. Nope, changed them for working ones. I emailed the owner about the problem to which he or she was smug that it may be my fault. They suggested that I check the metal inside the socket. Which I did and nothing changed. So, I started to investigate.
I uninstalled the light and took apart the base. I took pictures at every step.
1. You will see the light not working.
2. I examined the socket. Metal pushed out.
3. I took apart the base to examined the wires.
4. I noticed that the wire connecting the out socket to power source was completely cut. Loose wires in electrical devices like this are very dangerous.
5. I took pictures to show that the hanging rod nor another mishap could not have damaged this wire. For one, the hanging rod when twisted all the way in come not where near this wire. Second, this wire is secured by a electrical cap.
Let me very clear. This wire was not cut. There was not any end pieces or cut pieces anywhere. This piece was never installed. Very dangerous.
Let me also make clear that in our email The owner said that every unit is tested but clearly this is not the case.
I then removed some plastic. Removed the white electrical cap, twisted all wires together and replaced the cap. The last picture is all the lights working.
I wish that other people avoid this company.