BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 20, 2011
This book is a joke. The content is so high-level that it renders the book nothing but a collection of gross generalizations and overly simplistic, completely undetailed "explanations." The obvious is stated over and over again. These kinds of books make me think, "Geesh. I can't believe people are making money off of stuff like this. I could've written a better book with one arm tied behind my back!"
on June 13, 2009
I am kind of disappointed that I bought this book. The reason being is that I already knew about all the ways to make money on-line. So, my rating has everything to do with the fact that I learned nothing new. However, this is not to say that someone who is new to the web wouldn't benefit. Even at that, a person could go on-line and learn on their own how to make money on the web. So, is this book necessary? I am not sure.
on March 23, 2009
I work solely with people who have lost their jobs and needless to say, we are extremely busy right now. However, one of the things we encourage them to do when is to re-evaluate their careers and dare to think outside of the box.

The Recession-Busting Guide to Making Money Online is actually a great tool for these people. It is loaded with great new home based ideas and actually gives you a clear outline of the dos and don'ts and, most of all, takes a realistic look at what it means to be home based and what it does not mean.

We always encourage the people we mee to try, as much as possible, to merge their passion with their career path and I love the concept of this book because it factors in, in many cases, the "what do you like to do" issue.

This book is clear and concise and like I said, honest. It will not promise to make you $50,000.00 in the first month and outlines all the steps you need to take (mentally, psychologically and financially) to make your home based business a success.

I highly recommend this book.
on August 4, 2011
When reading some of the negative reviews after already picking this book up, I thought, "uh oh"! But, I read it over the course of several days, and you know, I enjoyed it! It's kind of like a guide, a "go-to" manual of sorts. Perfect for a beginner, good for a "middle-range" person, and probably not the best for an expert or guru because chances are they'll know most, if not all, of what's discussed in the book.

Concepts, business models, ways to make money online is what Clark Covington's book is all about. Nothing revolutionary but during this time of recession when people are looking to make ends meet, this book provides some great alternatives to making money online. Some of these don't involve much time to get started, some involve no start-up costs (most of them, really, or a very nominal amount), and can easily provide a boost in income to salaried or other jobs.

Getting to the point of being able to make a full time living online takes a long time, there's no doubt about it, but Clark's book can help you get there if you're willing to put in the time and effort.

Ross C.
[...]
[...]
on March 27, 2009
The Recession-Busting Guide to Making Money Online from Home is the book everyone should be reading right now. With so many people losing their jobs, more and more are looking for ways to work from home. This book will give you several great ideas of jobs that can be done from the comforts of home.

You might be worried about a book full of scams. We have all seen plenty of those get rich quick schemes. This is not one of those. In The Recession-Busting Guide to Making Money Online from Home, you will find legitimate work from home ideas.

I have been working from home for the past three years and I can tell you there is money to be made. This book will offer several work from home ideas from real people. Everyone in the book has, or has at one time worked from their home.

I cannot recommend this book enough. If you are tired of having to answer to a boss, this is your chance to become the boss. Even if you already work from home, you might find an idea of a second at home job. Remember the saying about keeping all of your eggs in one basket. It is always good to have a backup plan if something should happen.

Take charge of your future. If you have recently lost your job, this book can be the answer to your prayers.
on March 23, 2009

VINE VOICEon June 29, 2010
Despite the negative comments that some have posted about this book, let me share the truth.

Clark Covington, is a proven expert with online money making opportunities. His book is filled with ideas that can easily be put to practice and make you money. Clark Covington, also provides website links so you can easily take advantage of his suggestions.

I like the way he thinks, such as one idea he suggest about becoming a virtual assistant (VA). Clark Covington, shows you how to go from hourly paid VA to employer of a team of VA's. From my personal experience I know this idea works and can be done easily on the website he recommends.

Purchase the book, follow the suggestions, go to the links provided, and you will make money.

James Garton
Author of: 25 Ways To Make Money Online
VINE VOICEon March 23, 2009
Everybody I know is going through some sort of a hard spot right now. We are all looking for ways to increase our income, and even some of us have been fooled by other offers promising big payouts for little to no work at home. I have been fooled many times, but I think I have found a system that works for me. I had no idea there were so many different ways to make money from home, and this guide has so many suggestions.

`The Recession-Busting Guide to Making Money Online from Home' does exactly what it says it does. It provided me information regarding true non-scams work from home businesses. With easy to follow steps, recaps, and web addresses to help me on my way, it was one of the easiest reads on home businesses that I have ever read. If you're going to buy one book about making money from home, this should be the one book you buy.

I have to say that this guide hit home for me in `Chapter 2: Making Money Online With Your Crafts'. I had no idea how easy it was to do something that you love. It provided me with all the general information to setting up my business, where to sell, and examples to help me get started.
on March 24, 2009
Tough times call for tough answers and this book has several delivered as suggestions to get your creative juices flowing. "The Recession-Busting Guide to Making Money Online from Home" offers a reader the opportunity to expand the imagined boundaries placed on their earning potential. We all have 8-5 jobs...some may be longer hours, or some may have more than one job, but in today's world, most households need, almost require this to just stay afloat. All that commuting from place to place, the high cost of gas, and the stress-load of traffic can really get to you fast. Have you ever wished you could just work from home? Did you ever think it could truly be profitable? If you haven't, you may just need an extra boost to find the niche you were made for...this book could be just that as it is written by those who ventured through their ideas and created profitable careers. From becoming a virtual assistant to a home mortgage broker, take a look at some of the daydreams turned realities of those with gained experience willing to share their tips of the trade to inspire the next round of web-wise entrepreneurs.
on March 22, 2009
Out of a job or just looking around for a business you can do in your casual clothing at home. This may seem like a daunting task? You know that the vast majority of home businesses that you see in the ads are ripoffs. If this is you, than let Clark help you cut through all the scams and shams. He has a lot of personal experience in home businesses and can not only help you out in knowing which are the scams, but more importantly he will inform you as to which are legit. He has gotten together a group of people that have been there, done that. Each section is written by a person who has been in the home business that the chapter is about.

I personally was looking at setting up a blog and making money at it. Chapter four is exactly what I was looking for, it not only told me what I needed to know, but also gave me some wonderful references that aided me in my venture. As someone once said, the best help is from those that have been successful at whatever project you are attempting. This material is written by successful people that can help you achieve your goals.