- Save 10% each on 🍎🍓🍒Reolink Battery Security Cameras🍎🍓🍒 offered by ReolinkUSOnline when you purchase 2 or more. Shop items
- Save 10% on 🌞SOLAR PANEL-W🌞 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying 🛒Battery-powered Camera🛒 offered by ReolinkUSOnline. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Reolink Outdoor Security Camera Wireless Rechargeable Battery 1080P Video Night Vision Motion Detection, 2-Way Talk, Waterproof Support Google Assistant, Cloud Storage | Argus 2 + Solar Panel
|With Deal:||$86.24 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$28.75 (25%)|
|Alert type||Motion Only|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Work with Alexa & Google Assistant: Works with Amazon Alexa/ Echo Spot/ Echo Show/ Google Assistant – View your live video with a simple voice command, Argus 2 with Solar Panel is part of your smart home security system now.
- No Wires Simple Installation - Reolink Argus 2+Solar Panel wireless battery security camera is rechargeable and get Non-Stop solar power supply with its own solar panel. No need to plug into power ever. Plug and play, neat easy installation requires no drilling so you can install it yourself in a few minutes with complete instructions. Work with Google assistant is also a hassle-free option to complete your home security system.
- Vivid 1080p HD and Stunning Night Vision - This wireless detachable battery powered security outdoor camera can be slipped from the magnetic mount to take out with you. With starlight CMOS sensor and 6pcs 850nm infrared LEDs, the 1080p Full HD IP camera has advanced 33ft night vision and 130° wide field of vision, and get crystal clear videos and detailed images in a wider field even at night.
- Record to SD Card and Cloud Storage - Micro SD card slot accepts up to 64GB for home security camera recording. Supports backup videos on Reolink Cloud to avoid the risk of losing footage and never be concerned about privacy leaks. Watch your property and pets in home while at work or at night with reliable Reolink security camera system.
- Remotely Access Camera via Free Reolink Software - Live view and playback through the security camera via your iOS/Android phones or through windows or mac computers with free Reolink app or client, no monthly subscription fee required. Allowing up to 10 family members or friends to live view the surveillance camera simultaneously. Only support 2.4GHz WiFi.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
100% Wire-free Rechargeable Battery Powered Solar Powered Argus 2 and Solar Panel Kit
Rechargeable battery and WiFi connectivity make Argus 2 totally wire-free. No network or power cable, no drilling and no outlets needed. This wireless IP camera can be put anywhere you want.
Wider field of vision to cover more and see more. The battery powered outdoor camera with 130° wide viewing angle never miss a detail.
Instant motion alerts via email or notifications push to your device once triggered. Customized siren alarm helps to threaten potential-burglar away.
The solar Camera endures extreme weather conditions and will brave the outdoors in rain, hail, storm, snow, and sunshine.
Encrypted Cloud service ensures your motion-triggered recordings stored safely. Local SD card storage is also available.
Listen and talk back through the built-in mic and speaker of this battery camera, greet someone or warn verbally any uninvited even when you're not at home.
Google Assistant Compatible
Just say “Hey Google, show me the backyard” and you will see live feed from the camera on your Google Nest Hub or Chromecast-enabled TVs.
Coming with Reolink Solar Panel, the outdoor wireless camera get non-stop power easily and achieve no extra wiring at all! Based on 2.4 GHz WiFi and works independently.
|Starlight Night Vision||Indoor Outdoor Surveillance||Cost-effective Solution||Budget-friendly Essential||4G LTE Mobile Cam||Pan Tilt Battery Camera|
|Network||2.4Ghz WiFi||2.4Ghz WiFi||2.4Ghz WiFi||2.4Ghz WiFi||3G 4G LTE||2.4Ghz WiFi|
|Night Vision||33ft/ Starlight||33ft/ Starlight||33ft/ Starlight||33ft/ Starlight||33ft/ Starlight||33ft/ Starlight|
|Rechargeable Battery||5200mAh / Solar powered||5200mAh||5200mAh||5200mAh||7800mAh||6500mAh / Solar powered|
|Viewing Angle||130°||130°||130°||130°||110°||Pan: 355°/Tilt: 140°/6x Digital Zoom|
|Key Features||100% wire-free/ solar-powered|
|Power||Chargeable battery 5200mAh / Solar Power|
|Battery Endurance||Constantly working in day-time max 960min/ night-time(IR on) max 540min.|
|Standby Time||4-6 Months/Non-stop with solar power|
|Network||2.4GHz/ IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Sensor||Sony 1080p starlight sensor|
|View Angle||Lens=3.26mm Fixed/ FOV 130° diagonal|
|Resolution||2.0Megapixel/ 1080P 15fps|
|Night Vision||6 IR Lights/ IR range 33ft/ Starlight Color Night Vision|
|PIR||Built-in PIR/ detection range 120°/distance 30ft|
|Micro SD card||not included/ support max 64GB/ FAT32 format|
|Recording||Micro SD card motion record 8s/15s/30s or Cloud recording 8s per file|
|Mounting Base||Magnet mount / Bracket mount|
|Siren||Custom-Voice Siren Alarm|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've set everything up, both an app on my phone and a client on my laptop, all connected to the cameras, everything works. That alone is pretty cool, because I tend to have my shortcomings in dealing with technology. So far I'm really happy!
-- were easy to set up
-- run on batteries so no power outlet required (my older home doesn't have outlets outside)
-- have solar capability so I don't have to worry about replacing batteries all the time
-- have usb recharging capability in case the solar panels don't recharge enough for some reason
-- offer a magnetic attachment to their bases so I can just grab them off if I have to charge them (they have a little tether cord to keep them from hitting the ground if something knocks them off base)
-- allow remote battery level monitoring
-- send alerts to my phone when they detect movement (e-mails, too, if I want)
-- require no subscription fees
-- require no "cloud" usage (unless I want it)
-- allow live viewing, as well as recording video (via micro sd card), and taking still pictures (controlled from pc or phone)
-- allow playback of captured videos and pictures on phone/pc, as well as downloading of individual clips/stills
-- automatically rewrite over oldest data first when sd card gets full
-- include two-way audio communication as well as a siren
-- offer plenty of customization of various features
-- are reasonably priced compared to many other systems I looked at
-- have 1080p resolution, infrared for nighttime, 130-degree view angle
So these things are exactly what I was looking for! Now the only thing to find out is if when I place them outside they are able to connect to wifi adequately, and to see how well they withstand outside weather. I have had no problems with wifi while playing with them inside, but I have seen some complaints about limited range. Even if I have problems in this regard, I don't know if that can be blamed on this product, as it could very well be my own personal wifi set up and limitations. I'm willing to get an extender or whatever to enhance my wifi signal if necessary - we'll see what happens. As for outside durability, they look pretty well sealed up, and they also come with these little rubber jackets to pull over them upon final placement. So again, we'll see how it goes. I'm in Florida and will get my share of inclement weather and high temperatures. I no longer have large trees around my house, so solar charging shouldn't be an issue, but days with no respite from the hot, blazing sun could be a formidable challenge.
Update: I have my front camera installed in the front. I found that finding a suitable location was more challenging than I thought it would be, mostly because of the need to screw the camera and solar panel holders into something. My house is mostly stucco, which in my experience has proven to be less than ideal for screws. I have a few wooden pieces near the roof (I don't know house construction terminology), but they are vertical, which means I couldn't use the magnetic ball-joint holder, which was disappointing because that thing is so cool. Unfortunately it doesn't provide a broad adjustment angle and if affixed to a vertical surface it can't be angled up high enough for a good view; it really needs a horizontal surface and I don't really have any outside except the roof itself. But fortunately it comes with the other type of holder, and I actually ended up using the strap around a gutter spout, which means I can easily move it if I want, and I didn't have to drill any holes into my house. I wish the solar panel came with the strap as well. But I just screwed its bracket into the vertical wood piece mentioned earlier.
All that said, it's been communicating with my wifi just fine, I've been getting alerts, the solar panel is keeping it charged, the picture is great both day and night and all is well. It even got heavily rained on in a gusty thunderstorm and held up without incident. I did notice, as I was walking around trying to find the place I wanted to put it, that different locations had different levels of wifi connection. Luckily, the place I wanted to put it also had a clear wifi signal. I can see how that could be frustrating, though, if the place you want to put it has a poor signal.
Still 5 stars, really happy. So now I just need to put my other one up in the back, and hopefully I'll get a good look at who's been messing around in my catnip! :)
The app is easy to use. Can view multiple cameras, and switch between them to view, take a picture, or manually record video. We really like the alert when the PIR sensor senses motion. Only downside to the remote viewing on the app is it is slow to load both on wifi and using LTE. Have to hit the playback button several time to get past the "failed to load", and then the playback itself fails quite often and have to try again before it plays.
However we liked it so much we bought a second one with the solar panel for our side door also.
Next will be going wired with more cameras.
Definitely would recommend for anyone needing a wireless camera thats easy to install and has app enabled viewing.
Top 3 reasons why I went for the Reolink’s ‘Argus 2’
1. Solar charging option with good online reviews
2. I live in the U.S. and in Germany and I want to use the same system for both homes. Reolink is available in both countries.
3. Price/review ratio
The 3 most positive parts of the experience, so far:
1. Easy setup of the cameras
2. Good footage quality, also in dark conditions (w/ and w/o infrared)
3. Solar panel charging works well
The 3 most ‘mediocre’ parts of the experience, so far:
1. The App (iOS) is okay, but lacks many options
2. Limited online information/troubleshooting
3. Motion detection (PIR): There should be more than just three sensitivity settings.
The three most frustrating parts of the experience, so far:
1. WiFi connection sucks: At the same places any other device (smartphones, tablets, notebooks,….)
has great connection, but not the Argus2. Better make sure to have a super super super strong and fast
Wifi at the Camera locations.
2. The client software (MAC) is even worse than the mediocre iOS App.
Open questions for me, so far:
1. The solar charging seems to work well, even on cloudy skies. But apparently not on cold temperatures (below 0’C). Other manufacturers indicate that solar charging is deactivated on freezing temp, but there is no information from Reolink…
2. What options will be available through software updates ? (iOS App, Client, Camera Firmware) ? There is a ton of improvementsthat that could be done...
3. The footage quality from the cloud storage seems to be better than from the SD card. With both recordings on 1080p, the cloud video is way more ‘fluent’. It almost looks like it was done with more than 15FPS.
Top reviews from other countries
The quality of the materials appear to be high, but time will tell if they are able to withstand Australian conditions. The strap provided to tie it to e.g. a tree is pretty poor at staying secure. When the camera has a solar panel attached the rubber cover supplied has to be opened for the cable to enter. I worry that this exposes the camera to water ingress.
The video clip I’ve shared shows how poor the reolink is in reacting to vehicle movements. The camera sees this huge van at the very last moment and too late to catch the number plate. It does pick up most human foot traffic on the driveway. The camera has a major problem with false positives of shadows caused by sun/cloud changes.
Another gripe so far is that Reolink refuse to allow the camera to provide a rtsp (or similar) stream, so it could be used by third party applications. I'd like to use it with homebridge to give Homekit stills and streaming support. Reolink cite the need to preserve the battery, but hey, the camera knows I have a solar panel connected and the battery sits at 95-100% all the time. They could allow streaming when the device is externally powered or at battery level (say) 50% or higher, or allow streaming for 1 minute at a time. Nope!, it's black or white and we cannot have streaming because someone's battery will go flat. Big shame. Companies need to give customers what they want, or someone else will.
The Achilles heel of the camera is its WiFi connection consistency, or lack thereof. It only supports 2.4GHz, so walk a way more than 5-6 meters and everything looks OK, the camera works flawlessly. Next day, the WiFi connection is lost. If you install it high up, then you need to un-install it, reset it and set it up again; works fine. Next day, the WiFi connection is lost again. Repeat the whole process. After a week, it becomes tedious. So, the option is either to install it very close (<5m) to your router with no obstacles in between, or use it only inside the house, or replace it.
- Connected solar panel works perfect keeping the battery charged; no need to charge the battery
- Relatively good value for money.
- Live view and playback are not very fluent
- You need very strong wifi signal. I mostly get 1 or max 2 bars out if 3. Other cameras get full signal.
- There is a bit of delay when starting watching live or playback. Other cameras will live stream straight away.
- PIR notifications sometimes come imediately sometimes after 10 mins.
Support is helpful but can't really fix these issues.
This camera isn't for those who want a streaming web camera, but if you're happy for notifications when there is movement or checking in for a few seconds at a time its a great option.
Thinking about one for the front now! ;)