12V 35AH Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery Replaces Wheelchair Battery Replaces 33ah Centennial CBM-33
|Price:||$71.30 & FREE Shipping|
- BATTERY TYPE: 12 Volt 35 Amp Hour sealed lead acid battery with T3 terminal is a rechargeable, SLA battery.
- VERSATILE FIT: This 12V 35AH battery fits in a variety of applications, ranging from mobile scooters, wheelchairs, solar panel systems H: 6.46 in L: 7.68 in W: 5.12 in
- TOP TECHNOLOGY: The Acid inside is constructed with Absorbed Glass Mat technology allowing for a low-maintenance and spill proof battery. Patented sealed post prevents corrosion which gives extended battery life.
- EASY APPLICATION: Chrome Batteries come fully charged and ready to go once delivered. Simply connect your battery to the application and you are ready to go.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top notch customer service from real battery experts! Guaranteed 18 month warranty with 60 day refund policy.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Don't worry! We strive to put your mind at ease!
Our batteries have gone through exhaustive testing to ensure they can handle any situation easily.
- External Durability
- Internal Quality
- Total Reliability
- Optimal Performance
- Heavy Duty
- Vibration Resistant
- Factory Activated
- User Friendly
12V 35AH Sealed Lead Acid Battery with T3 Terminals:
REPLACES:D5880, EP33-12, PG-12V35FR, RA12-33, RA12-33EV, SLA1155, SLA1156, SLA12330, UB12350FR
Chrome Battery SLA batteries are 'the workhorse of ALL batteries' and are constructed with lead calcium alloy and absorbed glass mat technology, which allows for completely 'maintenance-free' operation.
- Dimensions: (H)6.46" x (L)7.68" x (W)5.12"
- Weight: 21.71 lbs
- Volts: 12
- Watts: 420
- Polarity: [+ -]
- Terminal Type: T3
- Condition: New