LE 600lm Rechargeable LED Camping Lantern Detachable Portable Flashlight Torch Water Resistant Tent Light with USB Cable Car Charger for Camping Hiking Outdoor Emergency
|Sale:||$23.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$29.00 (55%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With built-in camping light on 2 sides and 2 more detachable flashlights on the other 2 sides. You can take them off to meet your need.
- 2 charge methods: Built-in 1800mAh rechargeable battery (USB cable and car charger included), you can take it to anywhere you need a handy light. Or use three of D size batteries (not included) to turn on the lantern.
- Multi-functional: With metal handles and a built-in compass, making it perfectly suitable for camping, fishing, dog walking, emergency lighting etc.
- 2 handy torch: 3 AAA batteries included to power the two detachable flashlights. Each has additional side light, and its highest brightness is 200 lumen. 20 lumen of the head.
- Enough brightness: The overall brightness of this lantern is 600 lumen with 360 degree beam angle, providing you sufficient brightness. IPX4 water resistant camping light, protect from splash, but cannot put into water.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||8.07 x 4.53 x 4.53 inches|
|Item Weight||1.59 pounds|
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Shipping Weight||1.79 pounds|
Its highest brightness is 600lm, and the beam angle is 360 degree, providing you with bright enough light.
-There are 2 removable small flashlights (batteries provided), you can take them off and used as standalone flashlights. This is handy when camping and there are more than one person need a flashlight.
-Each of them has a front light and a side light, the front is your standard flashlight and on the side is an LED light that could be used as a nightlight.
-The detachable flashlights do not need batteries when attached to the unit but when detached they both require 3 AAA batteries that are provided.
-You can turn on 2 lights or 4 lights at a time when the 2 flashlights are attached according to your specific lighting needs.
-With the built-in rechargeable batteries (USB cable and car charger included), you can take it anywhere you need a handy light.
You can also add 3 D size batteries to the lantern, never need to worry about power run out of the built-in battery. (D size batteries not included)
It takes about 4-5 hours to be fully charged.
It comes with a small compass on the top of the main part, you can tell which way you are facing when camping.
Please keep it flat when identifying the direction.
The durable metal hooks with anti-skid rubber allow you to hang it to a tree branch, bike or the loops in the top of your tent.
This portable lantern is suitable for camping, fishing, emergency lighting, etc.
Dimension: 4.53*4.53*8.07in; Weight: 1.59lb; Color Temperature: 6000K; Waterproof: IPX4
Output voltage of USB port: 5V/1A
Voltage of car charger: 12V output & 5V input
The main large light x 1
Removable flashlight x 2
USB cable x 1
Car charger x 1
AAA battery x 6
Seller Warranty Description1 years warranty
Top Customer Reviews
Another big negative for the light is that the charging socket should have been a mini hdmi/standard android cell phone charger , instead manufacturer decided to use male to male regular USB cable which makes it challenging to carry another accessory and if lost the light is pretty much have to rely on regular batteries.
- Very bright
- Removable flashlights work great, particularly because they can work as a floodlight or a flashlight
- Light runs for a long time
- D-cell batteries can be used as a backup power source if you don't have the ability to recharge.
- USB-A to USB-A cable not very common. If you lose the cord it will be expensive to replace and you can't find it at your local drugstore, etc.
- Need place to store the charging cord so you won't lose it.
- The removable flashlights can be easily knocked loose from the base. Need stronger detents on the straps that hold them in place.
- The lantern doesn't give you a full 360 degrees of light like a gas lantern would. This is particularly the case if the removable flashlights are in use away from the base. Then you get light 180 degrees opposed from each other. This makes it difficult to position the lantern for best light sometimes if you are cooking, as an example.
- Not intuitive that you have to pull the hanger bracket out from its socket to so you can hang the lantern.
- The hanger brackets should have a detent so you can use them to stand the lantern "upside down". This would give a bit more height to the light when needed.
Found the built in battery to last for a while, didn't get a full drain time though as I intended to use it with D batteries.
Very satisfied with build quality for price point.
Brightness is adequate for whole campsite (that's campsite, not glampsite) and detachable flashlights were port useful throughout the nights.
Compass is a cool idea, but can't be seen at night without removing a flashlight to shine on it.
Don't see much point in carrying around a length during the day just for the compass, but suppose in a pinch could be useful.
Minus 1 star for attachment method with flashlights. They worked for their intended use in my case with my family camping trip, and likely got many more.
- if you intend to have this attached to something that it would repeatedly hit against (such as a backpack) be aware; the flashlights are held in place with a non-locking clasp at the top that can shift causing the flashlights to pop off the lantern. Not an issue with stationary or hand use.
This Flashlight is great!
-brighter than Coleman
-chargeable and non-chargeable battery.... the latter is a great idea because your not dependent totally on rechargeable when I dies & increase brightness
One negative which has been mentioned by others
-flashlight retainers don't work well.... flashlight will come lose
..... easy fix, put a drop of super glue "gel" on top lens side of flashlight where lantern retainers will touch flashlight. Let gel dry to make a raised area which will cause enuf friction to make flashlight retainers work!
Except flashlight staying on.... easy fix!