|Part Number||Olight H2R with Battery Case|
|Item Weight||2.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.3 x 0.9 x 1 inches|
|Batteries||18650 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Color||H2R NW with Battery Case|
|Material||6061-T6 aluminum alloy|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||led|
|Luminous Flux||2000 lm|
|Special Features||Waterproof:IPX 8 Underwater 2 Meters, Beam Distance:153 Meters, Light Intensity:5,850 CD, Impack Resistance:1.5 Meters|
|Included Components||• Head Strap and Mount Customized 3000mAh 18650 (inside product)• Stainless Steel Pocket Clip (with product)• Magnetic Charging Cable • EVA Pad (replacement of the magnet)• Single-sided Adhesive Replacement EVA Pad|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Olight H2R NOVA 2300 Lumens CREE XHP50 LED 18650 USB Rechargeable Flashlight / Headlamp For Outdoor Camping Hiking Running with SKYBEN Battery Case (H2R NW with Battery Case)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The H2R Nova (CW/NW LED) is an LED illumination tool powered by a single 18650 battery with a maximum output of 2300 lumens.
- Using a highly efficient CREE XHP50 LED and TIR bead lens, the H2R delivers a balanced beam perfect for close range illumination.
- This light is a multi-use illumination tool that can be used as a headlamp with the included head strap that features a magnetic mount that wraps around the light for a secure and firm hold.
- When detached from the mount it can also turn into a hand held light using the provided pocket clip. The H2R battery can be charged directly through the tail cap of the light using OLIGHT's signature magnetic charging cable.
- The high output and versatility of the H2R Nova make it a powerful and vital tool for activities in the dark.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SkyBen.Trade||SkyBen.Trade||Lumen Tactical||SkyBen.Trade||Olight® Direct||Olight® Direct|
|Are Batteries Required||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||0.91 x 4.33 x 0.98 in||0.83 x 2.42 x 0.83 in||0.98 x 4.49 x 0.98 in||2.05 x 5.08 x 2.68 in||2.05 x 5.08 x 2.68 in||—|
|Item Weight||2.26 ounces||1.82 ounces||3.88 ounces||1.47 lbs||1.47 lbs||3.88 ounces|
|Light Source Type||led||led||led||led||LED||LED|
|Power Source||battery-powered||—||—||Battery-powered:4 x 3000mAh 18650 (built-in)||battery-powered||battery-powered|
The H2R Nova (NW LED) is an LED illumination tool powered by a single 18650 battery with a maximum output of 2000 lumens. Using a highly efficient CREE XHP50 LED and TIR bead lens, the H2R delivers a balanced beam perfect for close range illumination.This light is a multi-use illumination tool that can be used as a headlamp with the included head strap that features a magnetic mount that wraps around the light for a secure and firm hold. When detached from the mount it can also turn into a hand held light using the provided pocket clip. The H2R battery can be charged directly through the tail cap of the light using OLIGHT's signature magnetic charging cable. The high output and versatility of the H2R Nova make it a powerful and vital tool for activities in the dark.
Maximum output of 2,000 lumens making the H2R the brightest single 18650 battery light.
Multiple use options including an easily detachable head strap mount turning it into a hand held light.
Rechargeable through OLIGHT's signature magnetic charging system.
Low battery warning. The light will blink once per minute when the battery is running low, and continuously blink twice when it is running out.
Slightly angled surface for the switch to locate it easily in the dark and promote more natural operation.
Gradual brightness changes. When turned on/off on medium, high, and turbo modes, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes.
SOS mode available for emergency use
MODE 1:2000~700 lm/1~110 mins
MODE 2:550 lm/2.5 hrs
MODE 3:140 lm/10 hrs
MODE 4:27 lm/50 hrs
MODE 5:1 lm/45 days
PACKAGE INCLUDED:Olight H2R,Head Strap and Mount Customized 3000mAh 18650 (inside product)• Stainless Steel Pocket Clip (with product)• Magnetic Charging Cable • EVA Pad (replacement of the magnet)• Single-sided Adhesive Replacement EVA Pad,SKYBEN Battery Case
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I like about this light:
* Very bright. Greater than 2000 lumens (2300 lumens manufacturer stated output)
* Can be used as a headlamp when attached to the included magnetic head strap.
* Waterproof. Makes it easy to wash and used on rainy nights.
* Magnetic charging mechanism. Very convenient! You don't have to mess with inserting a Micro USB cable into the Flashlight.
* Lock-out mode. Prevents accidental light activation. I have the Nitecore MH10 with side activation button and it turns on frequently in my pocket.
* Bright. Super bright and hot in turbo mode. In fact, in turbo mode and you put it close up to a plastic wrap, you will melt it :-o
What I don’t like:
* Gets hot in turbo mode. You can still hold it, but don't touch the head after a few minutes of use. The button is hot, but still not hot enough that you cannot turn the light off. The light will turn the brightness down automatically, so you can always wait for that if the button is too hot for you.
Included battery is protected cell. Customized Battery. Must purchase battery that has both negative and positive contacts on one end for charging via tailcap. Otherwise, you’ll have to recharge the regular batteries using the appropriate battery chargers. The customized battery will charge using appropriate battery chargers. You are not bound to the Olight UC compact magnetic USB charger. Charging is a very easy and fun. TNo need to fuss around with micro USB cables. Once the H1R gets close enough to the charger, the magnets will align themselves properly and in a “snap”. The green LED on the charger will turn red if the flashlight is charging, orange if it is not charging properly or green again once charging is complete.
Water proof up to 2 meters makes this flashlight appropriate for use to shallow waters, rainy weather, washing the flashlight under the sink, etc.
Since the tail is used for charging, the only two possible location to place the switch is either on the side or at the top. In the case of the H1R, it is placed at the top. This placement prevents accidental light activation; lock-out mode (hold the switch down for 3 seconds) also helps prevent accidental activation. If you forget to activate the lock-out mode, the top button placement will do the job.
There are two tint option for this light: cool white and neutral white. According to the datasheet from CREE’s website, expect a 5-10% less output for each level in the neutral white version, which will translate into longer runtime. Other than that, deciding on which tint to select is a matter of personal preference. I personally like the neutral white, which is easier on my eyes. Olight’s thoughtfulness doesn’t end there. They added a fade-in/fade-out effect to the light to help your eyes adjust quickly to the change in brightness.
What comes with the package: Head Strap with Silicone Mount，Customized 3.6V 3000mAh 18650 battery，Stainless Steel Pocket Clip，Magnetic Charging Cable，Pouch. SkyBen’s package includes a nice holster.
So far it has been an incredibly useful headlamp/EDC light stateside. It keeps working underwater, above water, in extreme heat and humidity as well as while sitting in the snow.
Be careful though, in turbo mode it'll definitely burn your hands (or forehead) a bit.
They weren't joking when they said you could light a fire with it.
Update: still super happy with it, use it every day at work (auto mechanic) where it has been durable and effective.