Olight S30R III 1050 Lumens EDC LED Rechargeable Flashlight with Magnetic Charging Dock and LumenTac Premium Holster
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BRIGHTER THAN EVER - Offers a powerful maximum output of 1050 lumens. Upgraded from Olight s30R Baton II, this third generation Olight S30R Baton III comes with a Cree XM-L2 LED.
- NOW EVEN SMALLER - Measures a mere 4.49 inches long and weighs under 4 ounces after battery installation, making it a great light for everyday carry. 3mm shorter for the previous Olight S30R Baton II.
- MAGNETIC CHARGING DOCK - Equipped with customized high capactiy 3500mAh Customized battery plus a desktop magnetic USB charging dock, offering fast, easy plug-free charging securely held to any smooth surface by three suction cups, and is also compatible with Olight's MCC charger (sold separately)
- INCREDIBLY VERSATILE - Comes with a sturdy clip to easily attach to a bag strap, belt, or hat, plus comes equipped with a strong magnetic tailcap to attach to metal surfaces, offering convenient hands-free usage options wherever you are
- COMPLETE SOLUTION - Includes a customized rechargeable battery, USB charging dock, USB cable, lanyard and clip for convenient charging and carry as well as a LumenTac flashlight holster to easily protect and carry your light
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Olight S30R III is the latest S30R from Olight and it's brighter and more compact than ever! Powered by a CREE XM-L2 LED, it reaches 1050 lumens at the highest setting and now it's even smaller, measuring just 4.49 inches long and weighing less than 4oz. This small flashlight is rechargeable with an included charging dock and a high capacity 3500mAh customized battery. The included clip, lanyard, and magnetic tailcap offer impressive versatility, allowing you to clip, loop, or attach the light to a wide variety of surfaces. The light makes a great companion at work or in the outdoors camping or hiking.
Note: The light will only work with the included customized battery.
* LED: Cree XM-L2
* Battery run time:
--- 1050~500 lumens - 2 + 200 min
--- 500 lumens - 210 min
--- 120 lumens - 15 hr
--- 12 lumens - 130 hr
--- 0.5 lumens - 100 days
* Beam distance: 205 yards / 188m
* Beam intensity: 8,840 cd
* Battery: Customized 3500mAh rechargeable battery (included)
* Dimensions: Body: 4.49 in (114mm) x 0.98 in (25mm)
* Weight: 3.88 oz (11g) (w/ battery)
* Waterproof: IPX8 (2m)
* Utilizes a smooth aluminum reflector which provides an improved beam focus for medium and close-range illumination, paired with a hardened glass lens that is coated allowing for a 99% light transmission rate.
* Has a charging port compatible with Olight magnetic charging cables (sold separately)
* Low power indicator under the side switch. When the battery voltage is running low (below 3.1V), it will glow red.
* Thermal management program protects user's' hands and flashlight from heat. Turbo mode stays on for 2 min. before stepping down to high mode within 1 min.
* Direct access to turbo mode: when the flashlight is not under lockout mode, double click to activate the turbo mode.
* Timer function: long timer (9 min) and short timer (3 min).
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.49 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches; 3.84 Ounces
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : November 22, 2016
- Manufacturer : Olight
- ASIN : B01MQMAPLE
Best Sellers Rank:
#156,140 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #2,110 in Handheld Flashlights
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a solid and compact flashlight. It's easy to use and doesn't require a Phd in thermodynamics to operate and change modes.
It's very tank like to hold and feel. And I love the wireless charging. The magnetic end is very useful when you need to fasten it to something metal.
Definitely one of my top 3 flashlight that my wife knows about. Lol.
If you are reading this honey, I love you.
I cannot say enough about this flashlight. I absolutely love it!! The holster is way too large for the flashlight, so that got thrown in a drawer to be lost. But, the light itself is absolutely incredible. Very bright and convenient. The reason why I went with this one compared to the S1R was the run time on the light. For my job I am in some dark areas of buildings for hours and needed something that would last a full day for me. This does! I have never had a problem with it turning on. The only problems that I had with it was with it reading a full charge. But this was a simple fix of draining the battery all the way and then charge it up.
This Olight S30R III solves my two issues elegantly and excellently. It has a rechargeable battery, and while it will last a LONG time on a full charge, it's super easy and convenient to simply put it on the docking base for a top-off (BRILLIANT!). Also, it's super easy to select a power output to match your needs at that time, simply by holding down the power button. No more squinting due to a super bright light for close-up inspections! Don't get me wrong- the Streamlight is a fine light, but for my needs it doesn't fit the bill, though I will keep it in my satchel as a backup light.
The nylon holster/pouch which was included with particular kit is ridiculous, as it's a full 2" longer than the light. Plus, the flap is secured via Velcro, which I've come to detest (ever lose a piece of kit in the woods because the Velcro flap opened?). So to "fix" this deficiency I ordered a Weltool Tactical Molle Flashlight Holster FH1. The Weltool is a bit larger in girth than necessary for this Olight, but that means it will accommodate the padded strap. And it has a Fastex-type buckle which will NOT let you down or open accidentally and lose your kit.
So, to sum up all of this, I LOVE this light, the docking base, the features, and the quality- it's all top-notch. The aftermarket pouch is ridiculous and NOT a good fit for this flashlight. I have no idea what I can use it for, as the openings virtually guarantee you're going to lose SOMETHING. So buy the flashlight, get a Weltool FH1 holster.